Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please wait...FOR WHAT??

I have also been having major "Please Wait" problems- cannot get into pet rooms, cannot use Kinzpost, can get into the Kinz PArk, but then freeze up and cannot move- you have no idea the frustration when trash appears at your feet and you cannot get it!
I have a MAC laptop that is operated on a wireless system - I cleared my cache, I re-set Safari ( the MAC web browser) which clears out EVERYTHING, and nothing worked.
THEN I downloaded FIREFOX ( another web browser) and everything worked fine for a couple of days. But NOW even the Firefox is getting a few "Please Wait" signs, but I can still do some things I cannot on Safari.
I have also started using a hardwired PC at my Mom's retirement home, and everything works great, no "Please Wait" - so i was wondering if there was a problem with Webkinz servers and MAC interfaces???? Or if the PC will start going wacko after a few days!
Beesip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #12

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Well I have a pc and I've been "waiting" for days now. I can't garden, I've missed out on Jumbleberry a few times....Very annoying. I really hope this gets cleared up soon.
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #13
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I can't use the kinzpost and I have trades waiting Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #14
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

My please waits are so often that I can't stand to even be on WW anymore. I can't read mail, can't send mail, can't load my room half the time, can't open storage bins, can't change my pets clothing, can't play in the Tournament arena and half the time end up not being awarded my money after doing a job because it freezes when loading the next screen. I am beyond disgusted at this point. It's like Ganz doesn't even care anymore. They need to stop adding a bunch of new stuff to the site and fix this broken garbage instead. I dread every single update because I know it always just breaks everything even worse. They seriously need to hire new tech people because it's insane how much is broken and wrong with WW all the time. It's unacceptable for a website that charges money to have access to it.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #15
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I still can't send mail that's all I can't do. how do you update the abdoe player?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #16

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that sounds weird i have gotten the please wait. sign that stays for a long time but when i log out it's always usually gone when i log back in yours it proabably just a glitch that will go away soon

:gr:
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #17

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
My please waits are so often that I can't stand to even be on WW anymore. I can't read mail, can't send mail, can't load my room half the time, can't open storage bins, can't change my pets clothing, can't play in the Tournament arena and half the time end up not being awarded my money after doing a job because it freezes when loading the next screen. I am beyond disgusted at this point. It's like Ganz doesn't even care anymore. They need to stop adding a bunch of new stuff to the site and fix this broken garbage instead. I dread every single update because I know it always just breaks everything even worse. They seriously need to hire new tech people because it's insane how much is broken and wrong with WW all the time. It's unacceptable for a website that charges money to have access to it.
You took the words right out of my mouth, bc2. I dread and loathe the bi-weekly updates because as much as they keep adding, more things stop working as they should. I gave up calling Ganz Support about such things because I always get the same song and dance (clear your cache; use Firefox; our techs are aware of the problem, it is their top priority, they are working very hard to get it fixed, blah blah blah). They are NOT working very hard to fix anything. After every update, I go through all of the glitches my accounts are experiencing and NOTHING is every fixed and as I go along, I find more things that will not work. It was the extra long maintenance last week that started the newest series of "please waits" after every click. Then bringing back the high scores leaderboard really put the last nail in the coffin because that addition affected EVERY single account.

I'm still waiting for the day when I can garden my Collie Bone plants and Donut plants normally, as it should be, but that's a glitch that's about 2 years old and will never be fixed.

WW has fallen apart and Ganz could care less. I kick myself all the time, saying to myself, "You've got a lemon of a hobby here and now that you've invested all of this money, you gotta stick it out and try to make lemonade." But it's very hard to make lemonade when the juicer is broken.

Last edited by MysticZon; 06-09-2010 at 09:22 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #18

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Please Wait is ever constant while logging on.
playing jumbleberry fields
changing rooms. (Hint. go into map and re pick room. loads faster.)
going to park, and changing rooms. lots of times i can't move or pick up garbage when please wait dissapers.

come on ganz. spent mega bucks on this hobby. don't keep letting us down.

Take away 3-d bowling. that's when it started. should have separate website for all current and new 3-D games
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #19

josie2 will become famous soon enough

I can't switch from one thing to another without a please wait and it is the same when waiting for prizes or kc - its always please wait - even when I log on the front page takes forever to load. It's getting me down since I have to do each thing 5 times and going from one to the other is frustrating. Wish ganz would speed up the site. josie2
Old 06-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #20
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I get the please wait a lot, too. it's really annoying.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed