Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: please wait problem

This is new:

On the 2 accounts on wapi12, when I finally can get to the stadium, it says "cannot connect to server". It also shows no job history and it won't load the charm forest at all. Most of the time when I log in I can't get anything to work.

The other accounts that were getting the "Please Wait" before, don't seem as bad now.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 03:24 AM   #22
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

It took so long to do anything yesterday that I just about gave up. Fortunately I had time and patience.

If you click on something important and it doesn't work, I suggest you get up, do something else and come back. That way you won't lose your prize, gift, or whatever. My suggestion would be to not log out on something important that you have clicked. Same goes for the long wait at the Academy at times.
quellie is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #23

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Please wait has made it impossible to do much on our accounts this weekend. Have been unable to do most activities or play games. Have failed classes & jobs. Had trouble in the forest area too. Also pets keep getting sick. This weekend has been awful. Finally just gave up. Our 3 accounts have been having major problems for over a month & we have been unable to get any help from customer service. Have had items missing, pets cloning in every room, items appearing that were not there before. It is hard to enjoy an account when nothing works properly. More irritating than fun.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 04:56 AM   #24
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

You're right, ladywhitehorse...

"it's more irritating than fun"

Yet... we continue to try and buy.

Are we crazy? lol
peasioux is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 05:37 AM   #25

pugsleys is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Please wait has made it impossible to do much on our accounts this weekend. Have been unable to do most activities or play games. Have failed classes & jobs. Had trouble in the forest area too. Also pets keep getting sick. This weekend has been awful. Finally just gave up. Our 3 accounts have been having major problems for over a month & we have been unable to get any help from customer service. Have had items missing, pets cloning in every room, items appearing that were not there before. It is hard to enjoy an account when nothing works properly. More irritating than fun.
I am so crazy with trying to get on and then please wait. I find it irritating also. I have many of your problems also except cloning lol That must be truly annoying. I did email ganz about it , No reply. I even put it in my regular email figuring maybe something. I got the same old form answer. What are we all going to do!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #26

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

What are we going to do? Good question! Customer service has been unable or unwilling to help us. I was told that Ganz is not responsible for any items missing due to a glitch & that I should explain the user agreement to my crying child. My child is the main player in our family, so this is VERY bad. There are great new things coming out & she would love to have some of them. Sorry to say I am not planning to buy anything else until they get these big problems fixed. I"m not trying to be mean. I simply see no point in adding more pets, charms, etc. to accounts that are already so badly damaged. We love WW, but if we can't keep playing I'm not going to keep paying.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #27
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It is very slow... I don't understand why. Yes, it does take a while to do anything!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #28
3mlm

3mlm is on a distinguished road

please wait freedom! i have banished all please wait...s from my kingdom i was at war and i have conquered!LOL
all my please waits have vanished 3 cheers for webkinz!
3mlm is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #29

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

someone somewhere, please fix this. This is supposed to be fun not stressful. I am tired of playing solitaire waiting for pages to load or to do my garden. no fun at all

I do not want to wait. I feel sorry for the deluxe folk who pay for this service. How much fun is it?
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The 2 accounts that were really bad yesterday and most of today seem okay; except I was put back to level 1 in my jobs and I am at the beginning level at the Curio Shop. I used to be at the highest level where Arte would tell me what time the sales and rares would be.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed