Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
ishes to meet Apolo
Webkinz :)

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Default Re: please wait problem

Same here! driving me crazy! ! ! i sure hope they get this fixed soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It has been really bad lately. It has been the worse on my account that is on wapi3 and 2nd worse on my account that is on wapi17. The "things to do" menu will not pop up on one of my accounts that is on wapi12 (and the daily/hourly activities are blank). The other account on wapi12 seems slow, but I can get the "things to do" menu to pop up.

The 2 accounts on wapi5 couldn't get the deluxe prize machine to work properly. It used the 1 try that I had when I clicked the prize machine, but there was no pop-up saying what was won. Then I just got "Please wait.." for over 5 minutes and when I logged off and back on it said I already used my try.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I hope it's addressed first thing Monday morning.

Since mid-afternoon Friday, there's been nothing but loading issues and 10 second lags between every action. Since the reports being posted are coming from people on multiple ISPs and servers, this is not user end problems. It's a Ganz problem and a big one.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

As of now, all three accounts can not even load. I suspect at least two servers have crashed.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

I am having a ton of issues with the please wait as well. I logged on for 2 minutes and got the please wait every time I clicked something so I just logged off and said forget it. I had a little bit of an issue yesterday but it is much worse today. Hopefully Ganz gets it fixed first thing tomorrow morning.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #16

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
As of now, all three accounts can not even load. I suspect at least two servers have crashed.

AuntietoEW
Me, too. It was really slow, so slow I couldn't even put things up to trade, then when I tried my other account it was please waiting me to so I went back to the first account and now it won't load at all.

If we sign in over and over will we get on another server?

Last edited by haddy; 10-04-2009 at 05:27 PM..
Old 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
Me, too. It was really slow, so slow I couldn't even put things up to trade, then when I tried my other account it was please waiting me to so I went back to the first account and now it won't load at all.

If we sign in over and over will we get on another server?
Unfortunately, your account is assigned to a server (the same server every day).
Old 10-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #18

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I understand and regarding the weekend contest, here is my bit
Dear
Please wait.....
Creative
Please wait.....
Director
Please wait....
Why
Please wait...
can
Please wait....
you
Please wait....
not
Please wait...
fix
Please wait....
the
Please wait....
world

Please wait...

Totally stinks as Justice is doing their fab webbie sale. But who wants to wait?
DD has given up and gone over to BABV. I am maintaining accounts for some reason. Took twenty minutes to do one accounts dailies today. For some reason I worry about the gardens. Click, wait ten seconds, click, ten seconds

forget it. I will donate it all to the webkinz insider gift thing. So sorry Ganz, no money off me today.
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
....The other account on wapi12 seems slow, but I can get the "things to do" menu to pop up. ...
Now the other account on wapi12 can't get the "things to do" menu to pop up and when I did the daily kinzcare, it said it was my first visit this week and it didn't give me the food or the kinzcash.

A little bit ago I was able to get the "things to do" menu to pop up on the other account, but when I did my jobs it put me to level 1 (I was at level 3). It did the same thing with my deluxe job. So now my babysitter and hamburger cook jobs are at level 1(1) instead of level 3(hundreds of successes). It also didn't give me any kinzcash for those jobs. I am missing all of my dailies on those accounts!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

the last 3 days have been extremely slow for me as well - one my one account, I can't do a single thing - it loads and I get Please Wait... instantly - tried that about 20 times and gave up.
I'm sure time will take care of it! Hopefully with the knew Park update? Can't wait for that!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Closed