Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #41
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT constantly

Same here. I been getting please wait constantly....it started happening after the update for the map thingy.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

It's getting to be ridiculous. What good is this site, that they keep adding stuff to, when you CAN'T get into it to do anything. One account Small takes so long, I don't even bother.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #43

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you all feel. I got a deluxe membership as a gift, but I don't want to activate it until WW is working properly again -- otherwise all my cool stuff will be trapped in my dock. I've almost never seen it this slow!
litaholic is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #44

tangelofo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Please wait... -_-

Well I've been playing on Webkinz World for a little over a year now,and there are many things i love about it like hanging with friends in the clubhouse, trading, and playing games and collecting things. Lately, and every time Ganz adds something new to Webkinz World, an enemy of mine known as Please wait... comes out to visit -_- I HATE GETTING PLEASE WAIT! Lately, every time I try to log in, I can't get my items from storage, or every time i go to a new place in WW, i get this little bother that pops up. If you're on WW alot, then you know my pain! I'll be with my buddies in the trading room, just having a good time, and then suddenly BAM! Please wait comes and causes me to log out and sometimes, my friends are gone by the time i log back in. I know that Ganz says Please wait is because of my computer having trouble connecting, but seriously? I mean i pay so much money for their products, and sometimes I can't even enjoy Webkinz world because of Please wait... and it's kinda ridiculous. I've contacted Ganz, and they have suggested that I use a better computer to run WW, but I can't just go out and buy one you know? lol. well i just thought i'd let some steam off about that, because I haven't got to play on WW all day because of Please wait.... O.o Thanks for reading, and let me know your stories and comments about please wait! (: Happy holidays everyone!!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #45
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Your right. Today is like the worst I have ever seen it. I can't wait till Christmas Day! Not.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #46

millybob is on a distinguished road

yep i'm having the same problem especially with my dock
millybob is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #47
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Same here. Suffered through one account but finally got gardening done. But, other accounts docks won't load. Really is the worst I've ever seen.
capeanne is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #48
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I know!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #49
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

im not even going to try to open my dock. taking forever just to get through my dailes.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #50

millybob is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin9797
im not even going to try to open my dock. taking forever just to get through my dailes.
Yep me either been trying for hours think i might call ganz
millybob is offline Female
Closed