Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default PLEASE WAIT causing KA Failures

I was trying to do my dailies today, and I did the kinzville academy. I passed two of the classes, but I got the "please wait" after I finished. I had to log out, then log back in, and it says I failed the classes, even though I passed. I am so frustrated. Anyone else having the same glitch?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT causing KA Failures

I haven't been able to get the running class to work for me. All the others are fine. It isn't loading properly for me. I'm on my final (10th) level and was working just fine until about a week ago. Now I cannot pass the class at all.........just won't work. I spin and the speed bar won't raise.

What class won't work for you ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I haven't been able to get the running class to work for me. All the others are fine. It isn't loading properly for me. I'm on my final (10th) level and was working just fine until about a week ago. Now I cannot pass the class at all.........just won't work. I spin and the speed bar won't raise.

What class won't work for you ??

I did the fashion class, weight lifting, and the hurdles. I passed the first two, but it locked up on me and gave me the dreaded "please wait," and when I logged out and got back in, it said I failed them. Sooooo frustrating!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I have been having many of the same frustrations! I've lost, or nearly lost many of the classes because of the please waits. Not to mention that strange glitch that completely freezes the kinzville academy for me! I've lost hundreads of kinzcash on wasted classes.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
I have been having many of the same frustrations! I've lost, or nearly lost many of the classes because of the please waits. Not to mention that strange glitch that completely freezes the kinzville academy for me! I've lost hundreads of kinzcash on wasted classes.
Sorry to hear you are having these problems. Just a thought, but have any of you tried calling Ganz and reporting these issues??? Also, they might be willing to refund some of your kc or give you credit for the levels you completed but got jipped out of? Their toll free number is: 1-866-932-5469

Good luck.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bluedollymama
Sorry to hear you are having these problems. Just a thought, but have any of you tried calling Ganz and reporting these issues??? Also, they might be willing to refund some of your kc or give you credit for the levels you completed but got jipped out of? Their toll free number is: 1-866-932-5469

Good luck.
Thank you, no I haven't called them. It just happened again. Was in fashion class and I couldn't click any of the clothing items, just got "please wait" and now of course, have failed KA again. *sigh*
Old 06-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I don't go to KA anymore but this happened to me with doing jobs. Please wait causes me to fail and not get the money, even though I completed the job just because it couldn't finish loading the next screen.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #8
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I go to the KA and I take groomin, cooking, and strength.
I can do my cooking and grooming classes as normal, but when I get to strength often times the instructions will pop up and freeze tha KA screen.. so I am forced to go to the menu and go somewhere else/log out which results in a failed class.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
<3 Heffron Drive

ILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of light

i had that glitch about 2 weeks ago.
sry that i dont know how 2 help.
ILoveRCabrera is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #10

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
I was trying to do my dailies today, and I did the kinzville academy. I passed two of the classes, but I got the "please wait" after I finished. I had to log out, then log back in, and it says I failed the classes, even though I passed. I am so frustrated. Anyone else having the same glitch?
Yes, that has happened to me so many times over the years! It's very frustrating, but I got through it glitches and all...wish they'd at least give your money back, plus you have to wait till the next day and spend KC again
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Closed