Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

omg this is still going on
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #82
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Yes I am too! I waited about 20 minutes to get to see the front page! I really want to get my badge and adopt my 10 new webkinz! Sighs....I going try to login later hopefully not so many people well be on...
WOWE!! you got 10 new webkinz!!!! i got 2 and a mazin hampster
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #83
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I would like to be added to the Please Wait list
Yeesh...you get please wait after you make every wish What is up with THAT? It takes more than 5 minutes to load the page when you first log in and then evry move you make is 'please waited' It is really time consuming and inconvenient.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #84

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i wonder if there is some law that says we can get our money back from ganz for all we have invested in their website. i'm gonna join the line to protest these errors. then talk to my uncle joe. he's a lawyer. i might even look for another site that carries a similar program
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #85
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I completely give up with trying to even log into WW - I got on yesterday morning with tons of please waits after everything I did that made doing activities a chore, not fun! Today I can't even get a small account to load at all .... it just waits for a response from the WW servers and seems to never load. I think tomorrow its time for a phone call.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #86
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

It seems to be worse today. That is sad, considering how many kids out there have pets they want to adopt. I haven't gotten the "line up" screen - to me that's so much better than a green screen. At least there is hope when you see the line! Oh well...my cluttered house needs work too!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #87
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It's still going on sadly, I think it's the after christmas rush. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #88
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Frustrating+Stressful+Infuriating=WW
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #89
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Sadly, the children have been unable to adopt any of their new Christmas pets or do any activities. I had a feeling this would be happening again today so I got up at like 3:00 a.m. and did their accounts for them and sailed through everything with no problems. I am not going to make a habit of getting up in the wee hours of the morning just to do their activities.

We have an IT in the family and he said this is so unacceptable. They really need new servers or upgrade the ones they have. I actually dread all the retired accounts returning to Webkinz in January unless Ganz opens up their wallets and spend the money to handle the traffic.

If not, then I will find something else for the kids to enjoy.

Thanks a lot Ganz for disappointing the kids.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I finally got logged in after half on hour. But, now I have Please Wait... and still can't do anything. That's a total of 42 minutes wasted so far.

My accounts on server 12 have been having these issues since just after Thanksgiving (bad from 9:00am to 9:30pm; not sure about before 9am because I haven't been up that early since I have been going to bed after 3am since I have been doing my dailies and finding Ms Birdy after midnight on 11 accounts). Ganz knew there were issues because I called them more than once and they said they were aware of the slow loading issues. They told me it would be better after the holidays!(--so that's their answer-- Don't play on Webkinz until next year and you won't have any problems! But even that is not true because my accounts on server 12 were having major problems even before the Christmas holiday). There has also been a glitch report or 2 or 3 here on WI about slow server issues. Now it is happening to everyone. I am sorry about that, but I think they may lose a lot of business because of this. Who wants to spend their Christmas vacation in Please Wait Land??? Not me!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e