Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #61
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

i havent even been able to get my Christmas Present
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #62
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
This is on the front page of the WKNewz.......

Click the image to open in full size.
that will give them less phone calls. you can still adopt pets on the login page, if you press the pink button that says ''Adopt a new Pet'' after you put in your username and your password.
i've logged in successfully once, just ONCE today. lucky me! xD.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #63

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

omg its already 8:46 pm and i still can't log in hardly
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #64

sivbmyu9 is on a distinguished road

I got a Webkinz Wheel of Wow mouse pad for Christmas today so after several tries to my amazement I got to the code shop. I already have a different mouse pad give is a framed picture of the pad you buy, ok so easy peasey enter my code thinking in my head another picture that I have no use for what will I do with it and then...
Wshop coffee cream table... yeah... Have no clue how I got a regular item instead and I am not at all happy with getting ripped off like this. Especially after my trading cards today which all from the same box at the store game me an item, two of the same of another item and last but not least three of the same item.
sivbmyu9 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #65

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

this is a JOKE, I need to go to bed and can not log in still to my other accounts, ganz really needs to just send all gifts out like they did last year. and continue to do it like this with ALL holidays, so we are not wasting family time ona computer trying to get gifts. Ganz you have taken to much of my free time! The holidays are meant to spend with friends and family, not sitting here all day trying to log into an over loaded website. Make a simple change in your programing and award all gifts to users ever holiday and there will be no problems. Night all and best of luck to you. hope you have had more luck then we have.

off to see Mickey in the morning =)
Pigster318 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #66

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

i know its still going on! i should probably wait till 11:30
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #67

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I think it is cause it is Christmas and a lot of people are trying to get on and Ganz's servers pry cannot handle it all.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #68

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

It has been awful today trying to get into Webkinz World. My Granddaughter was so sad she almost cried. We couldn't get to see Ms. Birdy or get our Christmas gifts. We missed all the special events! All we had all day was please wait and docks wouldn't load. Ganz really needs to work on this problem!!! We also had 3 new Christmas Webbies that we wanted to adopt, oh well!! I hope Ganz will still give out the Christmas gifts. A very disappointing Christmas day for a lot of little ones!!
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #69
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I put off gardening because of the "please wait" and now gardens are in ruin.
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #70
rufjin
Lil Kinz

rufjin is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried and tried yesterday and could not get logged on. I missed my present and all!!!
rufjin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e