Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #51
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

After finally being able to login the PLease Waits keep me from doin' the activities. What a bummer and on this day of all days. With all the great activities for today and tomorrow it is such a shame. Shame on you Ganz!!!
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #52

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

ok i got into light blue on my second account, but believe or not i only had 1 single friend on
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #53

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Please Wait is SOOOOO frustrating. Can't get on at all. Yet Ganz want to bring back expired accounts. Why can't they fix this??
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #54

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I know I said it before on this thread, but I would like to reiterate my request for server upgrades. Some of the accounts I maintain have been having issues for a while. It seems every major holiday has some type of hiccups here, especially Christmas.. On the other hand, Ganz has done an excellent job in the past of responding to major issues as quickly as possible, including awarding everyone a Christmas gift last year, whether or not they logged in Christmas Day. I know I have been guilty, but I want to thank them for their hard work, also. Hopefully site traffic eases off later so we can enjoy our shared obsession together.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

LOL, site traffic will ease off once the kids are back in school! Yeah, Ganz needs to spend some money and upgrade their server beyond what they think they need, right now. Yes, it's frustrating to not be able to get in for the special holiday games and prizes. Maybe if Ganz upgraded to an Ebay sized server, we could all get in and not have the "please wait....." Har har har.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #56
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

This is on the front page of the WKNewz.......

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #57

sivbmyu9 is on a distinguished road

I do am experiencing the "please wait" almost every second move I make and have been having multiple failures logging in. I figured it was due to the holiday and all of the great events and feel a little relieved I am not the only one. I have a bit of a different question on the same topic though that I am not finding an answer to anywhere, maybe someone here would know.

I was recently given an account of a friend who no longer wanted it, it has about 10 pets on it, barely anything in the dock and the home is quite empty as well. Now my main original account is another story just got my 50 pet badge, have alot of rooms filled and my dock is around 675 items. This account today is like grid lock bumper to bumper traffic, but the other account which has very little is only occationally getting "please wait" and for very short periods of time if at all today.

Does your dock have an amount of items it shouldn't pass over to avoid extra and longer freezing?

I really really wish Webkinz would create an actual storage like how some other sites have a safe deposit box to store and access our items with less hassel, a easier and faster way to get through your dock for items, as well as maybe a double click option instead of the drag which always acts up.
sivbmyu9 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #58
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Me to I can't get my ms birdy gift, or load the super wheel or adopt my new pets......please wait please wait please wait!

AAAARRRRRGHGHGHGHHHGGGGGGGGGG!
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #59

ratkinzluver33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been getting it bad today, too. Luckily I have sorta good internet so my dock will load! Unfortunately, I have had to re-log in like.... 2 or so times and I've only JUST started trying! I WANNA ADOPT MY FOUR NEW WEBKINZ D: Ugh, Ganz, do SOMETHING!
ratkinzluver33 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #60

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

I was told the other day that tech support teams would be on hand during the holiday...bet they are not....
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e