Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #41
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

Luckily I got the gifts for all the accts at midnight and we added our codes early this morning, spun the super wheel and found Ms Birdie, we still have pets to adopt but that can be done tomorrow, at least we got the today only stuff done.
CCBMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by linz
Does anyone have the phone number to Ganz? My granddaughters site is locked up and says she has the wrong password and that can't be right. She just needs her last gift and todays Christmas gift. I've tried to help and now all I can think to do is call Ganz. Thank you for any help. Merry Christmas everyone.
Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Post #3 in the Rare Tracking Thread, linked just above daily rare pics. Good Luck!

Seems as if the bottom half of the hour is a LITTLE better, but it's been in waves each hour as another time zone wakes up. Hopefully traffic slows a bit more later, so everyone can do what they need/ want to.

Note to Papa "G"- more/ faster servers, please.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #43
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am getting a lot of please waits, too. I think a lot of people are adopting new pets today. It would be a good idea to wait until later to do that. I just want to do the superwheel and that's it for today for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #44

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
GANZ is phone number is 1866-WEBKINZ, but I don't think calling will help. The problem is, around this time of year sooo many ppl use WW, and servers are too full, which makes it slow. So many people get webkinz as presents and adopt new pets, it's also vacation, so lots of people like to go on WW. I'm on a really fast comp now, and it's working just fine for me.

Thank you for your help. Sometimes this stuff can get so frustrating. But, me and mine love webkinz. After all it is the best game on the block and with WI and positive people like you it only just gets better. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 12-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #45

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

i think i should wait till later, but the problem everyone else probably will too and it will be even slower
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #46
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

ME TOO! i'm getting frustrated i want 2 get on!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #47

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Wow, it is really bad right now! I've had to reload just to get the sign in screen, reload to get the newspaper to load, reload to get my phone working, reload to get in the clubhouse, and the loading bar stops loading when I'm so close to getting in the room with Ms Birdy!!

Just one account to do, but I guess I'll do it much later...I just hope I stay awake long enough to get the last prize!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #48

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
ME TOO! i'm getting frustrated i want 2 get on!

i know me too, i want to get on so bad!!
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #49

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by snowcrystal311
ok so i know please wait has been really bad lately but why today? i can't even log in or load the log in page cause i get a white screen And today is the day i really wanted to log on has anyone else been getting it this bad?
just to add me to the list, some day for celebrating, nothing but please wait!!!
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #50
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Well, once again, I'm glad to know it isn't just me. They have a TON of great hourly activities today and I can't log in to get any of them. If I do get to the sign in page, which is rare, it just stays blue and never loads.

Got to help my grandmother in the kitchen so don't have time to just sit here looking at a blue screen. I guess we'll wait until tomorrow to register all my new Webkinz and estore items I got for Christmas.

Why doesn't Ganz plan for these days? They put all of this great stuff out there and then forget there are probably a gazillion Webkinzites around the World. They really need to get their servers where they can handle all of us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY EATING EVERYONE!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e