Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

I can't get in at all. Log in page doesn't load. I finished my Ms Birdy last night and about 1:30 this morning did my garden so wouldn"t have to worry about that. Get get dailies finished. Got a couple of them, kicked off can't get bac on. Have new webbies but going to wait until sometime this week to adopt.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 12:24 PM   #32
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Just want to say ARGHH!!!! I cannot believe this is happening with all of the great things to do today!!!!! Thank you for listening and Happy Holidays!!!!
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by macmen6
Been dealing with this please wait and not being able to log in for almost 2 weeks. They are aware of these problems...so why haven't they done anything about them??? Tired of waiting Tired of trying to log in. They must know there were going to be many new members today not to mention all the new pets...fix fix Ganz...get more servers! Merry Christmas WI members!!
Yes I agree, they should expand there servers to fit all the people, especially when it's a holiday..I wouldn't be surprised if WW servers got so full that they simply crashed...
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #34
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I can't get in at all. Log in page doesn't load. I finished my Ms Birdy last night and about 1:30 this morning did my garden so wouldn"t have to worry about that. Get get dailies finished. Got a couple of them, kicked off can't get bac on. Have new webbies but going to wait until sometime this week to adopt.
Arggh.. I did my dailies, but I knew I forgot something.. My garden. And i will be out of town for 3 days so it might not make it..lol! For all of you who have multiple accounts.. try opening them in different browsers at the same time..I have google chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. If I try to load 3 accounts, after about 10 minutes, 2 are loading.. but I've slowly been able to work my way through the accounts to get the superwheel. Gardening Probably won't work though!
Chariac is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #35
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Did get in for a few minutes before it froze up. Was in the middle of kinzville academy when it froze and I failed the class. Some friendly advice...When you do get in , don't worry about the academy until later when things slow down. You will probably freeze up and fail the class ( at least they are free now ).
volblaster is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #36
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I am joining the group with loading difficulties. I guess we have to hang in there until the problem is resolved.Since I'm here, Merry Christmas to all Insiders! We will have a great New Year at Webkinz World thanks to WI!
May the merry bells keep ringing..Happy Holidays to you!
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #37

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I'm joining the list...

Wish Ganz would have done the "waiting in line" loader page like a few years ago. AT least you had an estimate of when you would get in...

oh well... Merry Christmas everyone!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #38

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

i finally got into my room but i keep getting this annoying message when i try to log inthat says : a problem has occourred with our servers or something

snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #39
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I guess I can't complain too much... I cut out gardening when the 12 Days started, so the garden is dead anyway...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #40
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am so sorry to everyone who has not finished their Ms. Birdy. Why Ganz has the last prize on Christmas is beyond me. ...and the dailies are sooo good today...I have missed them already
I agree. I was able to get on earlier and it was working just fine. Then I decided to play Atlantiles. When I clicked "play" I got the dreaded blue screen. Now whenever I try to log in it says that "An error was occured while sending the message to our servers." Here's an idea- fix the servers!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e