Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

yah i've tried twice to load my webkinz room to at least see my pets and it's just sitting there both times
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #22
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

It loaded fine for me, trying using IE if you can.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #23

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Now the please wait sign came on again so I had to log out/in.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #24

my dock actually loaded but sometimes when i try to log in it gets stuck on this :

Click the image to open in full size.
*edit* nevermind it won't show
Old 12-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #25

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone have the phone number to Ganz? My granddaughters site is locked up and says she has the wrong password and that can't be right. She just needs her last gift and todays Christmas gift. I've tried to help and now all I can think to do is call Ganz. Thank you for any help. Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #26
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

Been dealing with this please wait and not being able to log in for almost 2 weeks. They are aware of these problems...so why haven't they done anything about them??? Tired of waiting Tired of trying to log in. They must know there were going to be many new members today not to mention all the new pets...fix fix Ganz...get more servers! Merry Christmas WI members!!
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #27
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

It's The same problem of I have. It's so annoying!
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by macmen6
Been dealing with this please wait and not being able to log in for almost 2 weeks. They are aware of these problems...so why haven't they done anything about them??? Tired of waiting Tired of trying to log in. They must know there were going to be many new members today not to mention all the new pets...fix fix Ganz...get more servers! Merry Christmas WI members!!
yes they need to get new servers i totally agree with this. it's been bad for weeks
Old 12-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #29

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

GANZ is phone number is 1866-WEBKINZ, but I don't think calling will help. The problem is, around this time of year sooo many ppl use WW, and servers are too full, which makes it slow. So many people get webkinz as presents and adopt new pets, it's also vacation, so lots of people like to go on WW. I'm on a really fast comp now, and it's working just fine for me.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am so sorry to everyone who has not finished their Ms. Birdy. Why Ganz has the last prize on Christmas is beyond me. ...and the dailies are sooo good today...I have missed them already
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e