Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
What infurirates me most, is that they KNOW they have these issues on Christmas weekend-but they still had the Peppermint Puppy retirement. I'm so annoyed. On two accounts we were booted out in the middle of the sailboat game (which is impossible to win prizes on when it WORKS) and now it says we have done it-which we haven't...Of course we can't even get IN now... grumble grumble...AND dd has a hamster code that is now locked due to this...
I second this frustration!!! Ganz is aware that many people will be getting webbies as gifts and there was the same issue last year with many people logging on. Our house received 12 NEW pets and 6 NEW hamsters...I am sure some families have even more...the point is we are spending more and more money and Ganz should accomodate our growing needs by increasing their server capabilities. It took over 3 hours yesterday just to get on and get our gifts...we weren't able to do any jobs or extra activities. Now we have all these awesome new pets but can't get in to adopt them.

Also, their instuctions on the Loading Issues page says if we are having trouble logging on or are getting the Please Wait notice to 1. contact our internet service provider or 2. they are experiencing a higher than normal volume of traffic and should try again later. I find this a little unacceptable. A company should be aware of the consumers needs and we need a better server. Sorry to vent...I just want to play!

Last edited by berribrite; 12-26-2010 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: add note
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #102
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Was able to adopt one, and I have been waiting over 30 minutes for its room to open.

The next wait we should all get is in calling them in the morning.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #103
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
What infurirates me most, is that they KNOW they have these issues on Christmas weekend-but they still had the Peppermint Puppy retirement. I'm so annoyed. On two accounts we were booted out in the middle of the sailboat game (which is impossible to win prizes on when it WORKS) and now it says we have done it-which we haven't...Of course we can't even get IN now... grumble grumble...AND dd has a hamster code that is now locked due to this...
If you stop and think, the whole problem doesn't make sense at all. They have had issues in the past on Christmas, and should have set up to accommodate the rush. Surely they are aware that in getting their customer base angry at them, their profits will suffer in the long run.

The last time WKW had major issues, I tried out another on line game site and virtually abandoned Webkinz for almost a year. It was only after the new site revamped and took the fun out of the game, that I returned to Webkinz. I've been enjoying it again, and won't leave yet, but I'm spending tons less money on stuff.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #104
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

exactly angledaisy. but i am still mad. they aren't getting it working on christmas. it stinks really bad. PLEASE I HOPE IT LOADS! i know they are aware but i do not think they are doing anything about it. because as a post said a few pages back that on the newz site they posted they were going slow. but they haven't seem to do anything over the past hours.
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #105
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by rootbeer598
exactly angledaisy. but i am still mad. they aren't getting it working on christmas. it stinks really bad. PLEASE I HOPE IT LOADS! i know they are aware but i do not think they are doing anything about it. because as a post said a few pages back that on the newz site they posted they were going slow. but they haven't seem to do anything over the past hours.
Maybe there working on a solution to the problem?
(Hopefully)

Webkinz is going a little bit faster for me now. I guess because not so many people are on.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #106
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I so dislike the words Please Wait.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e