Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #91
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

What infurirates me most, is that they KNOW they have these issues on Christmas weekend-but they still had the Peppermint Puppy retirement. I'm so annoyed. On two accounts we were booted out in the middle of the sailboat game (which is impossible to win prizes on when it WORKS) and now it says we have done it-which we haven't...Of course we can't even get IN now... grumble grumble...AND dd has a hamster code that is now locked due to this...
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #92
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Frustrating+Stressful+Infuriating=WW
LOL that's basically true. These past weeks have been all that and more. Especially if your a person with hardly no patiences..it's much worse..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I have been trying to get in on both foxfire and then E. it appears that E is easier to load in compatibility view. it still takes about 10-20 minutes. foxfire won't go past the green screen that says done. this is disgusting. My friend mike made it into the park (i am deluxe he is not) and is making a killing over two hundred pieces in the last 2 1/2 hours. cause no one else can get the litter but him. Lucky guy
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #94
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

What bothers me is how do I know if my account is just stuck in eternal Please Wait Land (for a total of 55 minutes now from the time I clicked "Begin Playing"), or if it will actually come back from the Please Wait... at any second?? If I try logging in again, that will take another half hour and then more Please Waits... Last night I wasn't able to log in without major Please Wait problems until after 11pm. I guess I might be back at 11pm or maybe I will just still be playing in Buildabearville. You can friend me in Buildabearville (EvaSnowBear4); that's where I will be!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #95
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Last night, when I logged on I managed to make WW almost work for me, just a few please wait messages here and there. Now I getting please wait everywhere...no wonder nobody is hardly in KC+ or even KC...I try to get to light blue and it gives me a message saying "problem with server" next thing I get the dreaded please wait..that never goes away. I found it's better to login at night then it is in the daytime.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:07 PM   #96
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by MelindaS
I have been trying to get in on both foxfire and then E. it appears that E is easier to load in compatibility view. it still takes about 10-20 minutes. foxfire won't go past the green screen that says done. this is disgusting. My friend mike made it into the park (i am deluxe he is not) and is making a killing over two hundred pieces in the last 2 1/2 hours. cause no one else can get the litter but him. Lucky guy
It is taking me a lot longer than 10-20 minutes to log in (maybe due to the amount of pets I have on my accounts). I have already given up on WW for the day! Even after I get logged in, I am getting Please Wait... and then I can't do anything! Stuck on Please Wait... now on Internet Explorer on 2 accounts for about half an hour (that's after about 1/2 an hour to get logged in--a total of over an hour on 2 accounts without being able to do anything). The only account that has been coming back from "Please Wait.." for me is the one I have on Firefox. I still get 3-10 minutes of Please Wait.. after everything I do. I have only been able to do a quick draw, the Retirement wheel of wishes and the POTM token dartz; that is after over an hour. The other 2 accounts are still stuck in Please Wait Land.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #97
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

This post will probably get deleted -- but none of this is going to get fixed unless all of us call and complain and do it every day until they fix it.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #98
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
This post will probably get deleted -- but none of this is going to get fixed unless all of us call and complain and do it every day until they fix it.
I don't think your post will get deleted. Here is their number: 1-866-webkinz
Old 12-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #99
Davinaann is on a distinguished road

Its so frustrating. I thought it would be better today. I can't even log in.
Davinaann is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #100

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i will be calling on monday!!! I called a week ago about the not getting in light blue issue and they fixed it and even asked me if I had loading issues. I told them "yes sometimes". now it would be "YES ALL THE TIME" i'm willing to join the cause of complaining or maybe we could get a petition together to present to them? What is this build a bear site? i have 25 webkinz, am a deluxe, and avivd estore buyer, so I'd hate to think I wasted all this time and money.
MelindaS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e