Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default PLEASE WAIT!

ok so i know please wait has been really bad lately but why today? i can't even log in or load the log in page cause i get a white screen and today is the day i really wanted to log on has anyone else been getting it this bad?
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: PLEASE WAIT!

It is horrible today, just awful. Whatever you do, don't try to log in anything that uses any codes because dd is locked out of hers, and it has her really really upset.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Yes, it's very bad. If I do get a log in, it still won't load. I'm sorry.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Yes I am too! I waited about 20 minutes to get to see the front page! I really want to get my badge and adopt my 10 new webkinz! Sighs....I going try to login later hopefully not so many people well be on...
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yep! Way too many users... Growl! Awesome dailies as well!

I went on a little after midnight to get the last of the Ms Birdy prizes... and it took me about 40 minutes to complete 5 accounts. I went on shortly after 6 am to spin the Super Wheel and Token balloon darts, and that went fairly fast... as fast as before Countdown started... I am currently waiting for my big account to load... going on 20 minutes....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Same here...I finally did get in but after just three activities it froze up as usual. Can't get back in to finish my dailies. Very frustrating !!!
volblaster is offline Male
Old 12-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #7

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I am froze right now, i want to get on!!! I want to spin the super wheel!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

I can't log in whatsoever!
Old 12-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Yep! Way too many users... Growl! Awesome dailies as well!

I went on a little after midnight to get the last of the Ms Birdy prizes... and it took me about 40 minutes to complete 5 accounts. I went on shortly after 6 am to spin the Super Wheel and Token balloon darts, and that went fairly fast... as fast as before Countdown started... I am currently waiting for my big account to load... going on 20 minutes....
Are you sure it was just 20 mins? My main account is huge and it feels like it taking about a million minutes or so.. or maybe that's because I have no patience...Oh I know, Ganz is trying teach a lesson in patiences with all this please wait..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I can't even get the newspaper to load after I log in. I just get Please Wait... now. Nothing else.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e