Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Please help! I can't get into Webkinz!

Hi! Yesterday I got a new netbook for Christmas, and once it was all set up, i tried to get into WW. I waited an hour, but it just kept loading. So my dad somehow got me into it, and I was able to do it for a few minutes, but then it froze up in my house. I tried to get in later, but it froze up again! I must have tried it at least 30 times yesterday only to find it not working. My dad was able to get me in again and download mazin' hamsters, since I had gotten the Honey hamster. I put Honey on, and then I was just feeding her when I got logged out. I tried to get back in, but I just couldn't! I tried it today once, but it just kept loading again! My mom tried to log me on on our computer, but it also kept loading! Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you SO much!
Princess Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Please help! I can't get into Webkinz!

Webkinz is acting up for me as well. On Christmas Day, one of my accounts would not log on successfully. That means that each time I logged in, the fancy "W" would stay on the screen forever like it was loading. It is NOT loading when that happens. So I would refresh my window and start again. It happened seven times on that account before I was actually ON the account. Then guess what? I had SEVEN Christmas letters! So, WW knew I was trying to get on, LOL. All of the accounts that took more than one try had extra Christmas letters. Haha. My suggestion is to keep trying, but refresh when that "W" is there for more than 10 seconds or so. It should flash on the screen for me, but then disappear when the "Deluxe" and "Webkinz" shows up in the right top corner.

For now, do not feed your pets. Webkinz pets never die, even if you never feed them. Please don't ask how I know that. By not feeding them right now, you can play without the risk of being logged off because you fed them. Three of my family's accounts were logged off today when they fed their pets, so something weird is happening in Webkinz World.

The logging on problem has been a problem for me for almost three weeks. I hope it will be fixed on Wednesday when Webkinz has their big every-two-weeks update.

I hope you are able to enjoy Webkinz on your BRAND NEW Netbook! Woohoo! Lucky you!!!

Merry Christmas +1 day.
AKD
Old 12-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #3

Oh, thanks SOOO much! That is very helpful! I also got multiple Christmas cards. (4 to be exact!) I hope that it gets fixed on Wednesday! Thanks again!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Princess Pony
Hi! Yesterday I got a new netbook for Christmas, and once it was all set up, i tried to get into WW. I waited an hour, but it just kept loading. So my dad somehow got me into it, and I was able to do it for a few minutes, but then it froze up in my house. I tried to get in later, but it froze up again! I must have tried it at least 30 times yesterday only to find it not working. My dad was able to get me in again and download mazin' hamsters, since I had gotten the Honey hamster. I put Honey on, and then I was just feeding her when I got logged out. I tried to get back in, but I just couldn't! I tried it today once, but it just kept loading again! My mom tried to log me on on our computer, but it also kept loading! Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you SO much!

i have loading problems when using IE. actually IE just crashed on me twice about an hour ago after just putting im my user ID. so I went over and used Chrome and it loaded with no problem. (only problem with Chrome and WW is that the items on the dock get messed up)

yeh, since being on WW I now use three different browsers are various times. LOL

also you might try using the Log On line under the normal log in boxes where you would find and click on customer service and other ganz stuff. goof luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #5

Okay, thank you! But the problem is that our family is using google chrome and it won't load at all. But I'll try that! Thank you very much!
Old 12-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
RornDoone will become famous soon enough

I have same problem, now on 12/27. Cannot get onto WebKinz World solidly. That means, if I try to do ANYTHING or go ANYWHERE I cannot do it. The thing locks up with the "please wait. . ." or it just doesn't load at all. A computer nerd friend says WW is the most resource-heavy program he's ever seen, including full 3D, scrolling environment, role playing, online games that run more easily than WW. I've upgraded and upgraded (computer, browser, internet service provider, etc.), and I'm not any closer to getting onto WW than ever before. It seems that when I make a change, things go pretty well for the first couple days and then back to same old nonsense. I called Ganz a couple times, but I got this rude girl that cannot listen and speaks with a wierd accent -- three times in a row. Then I got this guy, who at least told me that Google Chrome is not compatible with Flash (the sort of "master program" upon which WW is based). I'm not sure how true that is, because some people say it runs better with Chrome. I'm just glad to know that someone else is having problems, too, because then I have the hope that someday I might get back on! Over Christmas, it's been a stinkin' nightmare!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have been having a terrible time attempting to log onto WW as well. I try all my browsers (IE, FF, Chrome & Opera) and the only one that actually got to the screen was Chrome but then it logged me right out after clicking the "I Love My Webkinz" button saying I should try to log in later. Hopefully they will do their update and things will be easier. I am super duper frustrated!!! I'm sorry that everyone else is having issues as well, at least we're in this together!
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #8

Sorry that you guys are having problems, too. I hope that they fix it soon! I missed my 4 year anniversary because of this!
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Oh! That's so sad! Mine's working just fine, but I hope you guys fix the problemo soon!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #10
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

So sorry you have this probelm! Here is a great idea! Even though the computer is new, try clearing it cache. A cache is a area in the computer where previous files have been saved. If that doesn't work, switch your browser to Firefox, IE, Safari, etc. If the probelm still persists, trying call Ganz, the makers Of webkinz. I hope your probelm is resolved, enjoy your new netbook, (I got one too!) and have a great day!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Closed