Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 AM   #81
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: high scores-SNOWY FAKE?

I added this last night to the Glitch Report as a Major glitch. After thinking it over though I changed this to a Minor glitch. It doesn't have a major impact on game play. The arcade games can still be played without any issue. It is more of a frustration or inconvenience.

If you think it should be changed back to Major please post here and explain why.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #82
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Arcade High Scores

Ganz does not record scores for Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of WOW. If you go to the Scores and Achievements section of the Newspaper you will notice that they are not listed.

Snowy along with 9 others pets were placed on the high score board when it came back as placeholders.

The best way for Ganz to fix this would be to remove the high score list from the Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of WOW.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 06:27 AM   #83
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

This is sure not becoming the 'Daily' high scores page if he's been there for so long. Especially when you consider the odds of getting 20k on the WOW every day.

I always thought that it was a pet with an owner that used some sort of system to cheat at the games. However, I see your explanation is more likely. The question is how to beat Snowy's score because some of his scores just look downright impossible to beat!
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #84
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I don't see how those scores are reasonable though, like some have mentioned! I mean, those high scores are even, you're right, and they're very high!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #85
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

No one has brought it up yet but I know someone will soon. If you notice in the Glitch Report I only listed a few games that were affected by this glitch. I know that games like Mini Golf, Wheel of WOW and Wishing Well 2 are also affected by this glitch but they are affected in a different way. In those cases Ganz is not keeping track of scores by those games in the Scores and Achievements part of the newspaper. In my opinion for those three games there shouldn't even be a section for the Daily Highscore, but that is a whole other issue.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #86
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Arcade High Scores

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Ganz does not record scores for Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of WOW. If you go to the Scores and Achievements section of the Newspaper you will notice that they are not listed.

Snowy along with 9 others pets were placed on the high score board when it came back as placeholders.

The best way for Ganz to fix this would be to remove the high score list from the Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of WOW.
They also dont record scores for Mini golf.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #87
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Yes I think snowy is using a game cheat hack thing. They should banned because I think that score is impossible to get. I love the high scores but people should not being that.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #88

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

well as i am saying.... "snowy" is no person.... or user... i think its something from Ganz. Maybe Ganz is doing it so you know you have to get that score or higher to get the record, which i still dont get why they would use a fake dog just to let you know when you can have the high score, the high scores is for the people who have gotten the HIGHEST score, it isnt a thing that tells you "You have to get atleast this score _______ to be in the high score" i mean.... thats just kind of weird....there is nooooo goal!!! there you can see little kids trying to get that when its fake! for example: i have 200 for the score, and another has 1000 and its the biggest of all scores in that game, so they put "him" in the high scores, WRONG example: i have 2000 and i have to get to 40000(its an example) and if someone has 30000 which no one else has, he still cant be in the high scores, that is just wrong Ganz!!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #89

yak1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default High Scores

Does anyone else find it strange that on certain games like the Wheel of WOW or The Wheel of Wishes, there are scores of 20000 or more? I have noticed that some people have won as much as 50000 on Wheel of WOW. How is that possible? I mean it is a wheel and we spin for our prizes, right? Am I missing something here?

Please tell me what you think. Are these people cheating? If not how can I get big money like that!!!!!!

yak1234
Old 06-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #90

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation "SNOWY"

i think all of you already read the first one of this topic.. High scores- SNOWY FAKE? i made another onee so you guys would have more space for pics. or comments and stuff... well, thanks.. KEEP POSTING
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.