Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #51
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Webkinz Highest Scores...How Is It Possible?

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I thought maybe it was someone GANZ had just put there to have a high score.
But I guess with him being on this wishing well/wheel of wow.... that's definately not GANZ.
lol.
WOW and Wishing Well aren't set up to record High scores, as well as Mini golf.
He is a GANZ preset.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #52
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

yeah hes prolly a hacker =\ i dont know why people do that it affects everyone else more than them anyway. I've seen people hack webkinz (watching youtube...don't worry its not me) i guess its fairly easy if you know about computers and have the Programs. My friends neighbor with help from her dad hacked the site. Luckily they were banned. Sigh theres nothing you can do. hopefully they don't take away the high scores again.

or hes a ganz thingy....yeah i was close...not...
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #53
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

No one has hacked the website. "Snowy" is a preset by Ganz, it's not a real person. Why they decided to do that is beyond me, though!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #54
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
No one has hacked the website. "Snowy" is a preset by Ganz, it's not a real person. Why they decided to do that is beyond me, though!
Exactly, I dont understand WHY they are so high. :p. I've only seen Candy Bash beaten once. xD
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #55

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Wow, ok I agree with Tyrannus Rex, I think it is pretty pointless to put that up there. I guess because what you get is random and you can't do it strategically .
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #56
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Snowy's a hacker. So far, though, they're the only "hacker" I've seen... I do believe it's possible to get all the other high scores, so long as you know the tips for the game. Seriously though... Snowy's a hacker. You can't get that much KC on the WoW, and I played Mini-golf once, got 200 KC (not sure how many points it was, but I got however many equals about 200 KC, counting the game-of-the-day thing), and it said my score was too high and my KC wouldn't be awarded and my score wouldn't be submitted. So that right there tells you they're a hacker... if Ganz won't let YOU get a high score, then they won't let someone else get a high score.

Hackers make me sad. I mean, I, personally, want to know the highest score possible for Mini-Golf. But I can't see it because of that darn Snowy.

*sorry for mini-rant *
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #57
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Snowy's a hacker. So far, though, they're the only "hacker" I've seen... I do believe it's possible to get all the other high scores, so long as you know the tips for the game. Seriously though... Snowy's a hacker. You can't get that much KC on the WoW, and I played Mini-golf once, got 200 KC (not sure how many points it was, but I got however many equals about 200 KC, counting the game-of-the-day thing), and it said my score was too high and my KC wouldn't be awarded and my score wouldn't be submitted. So that right there tells you they're a hacker... if Ganz won't let YOU get a high score, then they won't let someone else get a high score.

Hackers make me sad. I mean, I, personally, want to know the highest score possible for Mini-Golf. But I can't see it because of that darn Snowy.

*sorry for mini-rant *
Snowy is not a hacker. It's a preset by Ganz. Nothing to worry about......except, well, no one will ever get a score that high!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #58
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

Some of those scores aren't even possible (WoW and Wishing Well!), and you'll notice all of Snowy's scores end in three zeros. How on earth would you get all your high scores to end in nice round thousands?

I think Ganz did it, and it will remain that way I guess, because nobody can ever beat it!
jenney is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #59
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default Arcade High Scores

Could someone please tell me how Snowy can have the 'Highest Score of the Day' of 19000 points every single day because I would like to score that on Wishing Well2 just once!
Click the image to open in full size.

Also could someone tell me please how what appears to be the same pet; Snowy; has the arcade Highest Score of the Day of 20000 every day? I really want to know how to do that!
Click the image to open in full size.

Seriously Folks, that is one luck artic fox, LOL?
This is the first time since I have been a member of webkinz world that I have seen the infamous 'high scores' and I can see why it stopped for so long. They still don't do it right! Unless, of course Snowy can do that every day! Snowy, are you out there? I'd love to hear from you, lol?
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #60
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Arcade High Scores

i know how snowy could of gotten the wheel of wow score.
he used 4 wheel of wow coupons, and got 500 KC all 4 times.
it only lets you do 5 coupons a day.
pretty happy they stopped high scores when they did.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.