Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: HOW?

I believe he is a fake character Ganz put in. Why they did I have no idea. Maybe they didn't set WOW and Wishing Well up for tracking high scores?
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #42

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: HOW?

There is NO way at all you can get 20000 on the wheel of wow.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #43

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Highest Scores...How Is It Possible?

He has got other really high scores too...I just don't see how he has gotten these. Ganz needs to do something. It is ruining it for everbody else. I know it isn't that important, but some one would like to know they got a high score for that day. It would make them feel special. Then this :samoyed: Snowy comes and gets these "high scores" and has the same amount for what I have seen as three days, in less than a week. That just seems really unrealistic to me.
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #44
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kristalangel759
He has got other really high scores too...I just don't see how he has gotten these. Ganz needs to do something. It is ruining it for everbody else. I know it isn't that important, but some one would like to know they got a high score for that day. It would make them feel special. Then this :samoyed: Snowy comes and gets these "high scores" and has the same amount for what I have seen as three days, in less than a week. That just seems really unrealistic to me.
I believe he is hacking the system. This is the reason Ganz removed the high scores before.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #45

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

It's been WAY to long, we've waited way to long, and us webkinz players deserve an equal chance and with cheats it's literally impossible if you play the fair way. They need to ban this person right now.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #46
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by websy
It's been WAY to long, we've waited way to long, and us webkinz players deserve an equal chance and with cheats it's literally impossible if you play the fair way. They need to ban this person right now.
I agree. That person is very inconsiderate.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #47
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I thought maybe it was someone GANZ had just put there to have a high score.
But I guess with him being on this wishing well/wheel of wow.... that's definately not GANZ.
lol.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #48
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

dont worry, some of those are not real scores. this is another case of Ganz releasing something that is not completely ready. Looks like they are adding new high scores for real pets not Snowy) on a daily basis because they just did not have all the info ready yet.....
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #49

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

I think something needs to be done about it. I know my neice got so excited because she thought she would have a high score on there, but Snowy had 20,000. It's just sad that not everyone will play the fair way
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #50
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by kristalangel759
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the really high scores in the Webkinz Arcade? There is this one Webkinz I keep noticing, he is a samoyed :samoyed: named Snowy. I've seen him get many high scores. And he has the highest for the Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of Wow. I can understand how you can get 1900 in the Wishing Well 2, but how do you get that for two times in the same week? And he also holds the highest score for the Wheel of Wow. What I want to know, is HOW do you get 20,000 in the Wheel of Wow?!?! Am I missing something? I just don't see how that is possible and it is really bothering me.
Snowy is a GANZ owned Account. GANZ has a default top 10. Using the accounts WK1-WK0.
So they take the top 10 spots.
Snowy is only a GANZ default. Dont worry.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.