Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #141
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: high scores-SNOWY FAKE?

I doubt it's a real person. Don't you think they would've noticed someone getting 20,000 on the WoW? I'm thinking it's either a glitch or a ganz employee.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 06:59 AM   #142
Webkinz :)
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I too have wondered about these high scores that keep showing up. On my high scores it showed I have won 1200 in the Wishing Well and Wheel games, which I had not. These scores have seemed unealistic on most of the pictures, not just Snowy. A person would have to play non stop for a long period of time to achieve those scores. I don't really care about who gets what high scores, just playing for myself is good enough for me. I challange myself in doing better with what ever game I play.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #143
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I found a hacker

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Those scores must be impossible. Maybe "Snowy" is using game cheats? They should ban him/her.
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #144
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

I met a friend who had the high score on like 4 games, but that's just because he was an awesome player. These are all even numbers so it might be webkinz world setting some sort of standard for us, but that doesn't make much sense.
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #145
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

For the W.o.W., and others, maybe GANZ has set up Snowy with an impossible goal for this reason...

Me: Hey, I got the ____ (insert highest value prize on W.o.W.)! I got the high score!
You: Hey, I got it too! Which one gets the high score?

Think about it. There are thousands of people everyday who get the high scores on some of the games. How does GANZ decide which one should get placed on the high scores list? They can't, at least not fairly. So my guess, is that GANZ set up Snowy to take that place, and they put up a score that couldn't be beaten.
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #146
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

I'm thinking that 'Snowy' is a default pet used for the high score list when many people get the same score.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #147
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

I wonder if ganz did this................... no, that's out................ ok, so HOW is this person doing this........ cheats, possibly???

WOW - ok, can you get more then 500 on the WOW??? maybe random kinzcash..... but wait! is that the high score if the day (H.S.O.T.D.) or is it the HIGHEST score ever made (H.S.E.M.)

WWW2 - ok it is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to score 19,000 on WWW
2 the highest you can score is 6,000, so something is up!

Every Day, on my page i see my friend scoring 1,200 on WOW...... It's a CHANCE game so my guess is that there ARE cheats for WW, BUT either GANZTM is doing it or people are finding cheats...... maybe on Webkinz Secret - new webkinz secrets, webkinz cheats, webkinz recipes, webkinz codes, webkinz secret recipes, new webkinz info and tips. or webkinzcheat.com....

Last edited by 2quinn2; 07-06-2010 at 09:06 PM..
2quinn2 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #148
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, it seems as each day goes by, Snowy is conquering more of our high scores-- taking away the ones that people rightfully earned. Maybe Ganz can do something about this.

Okay, so maybe it is a default. But why? I understand for the Wow and Well, but... why do they have it for a few other games? Is it just the games that people get similar scores all the time?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
That's a bit confusing, Ganz should've made a cheeky dog named Webkinz World for that.
I agree

Last edited by Quack Quack; 07-06-2010 at 09:10 PM..
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #149
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Yeah, it seems as each day goes by, Snowy is conquering more of our high scores-- taking away the ones that people rightfully earned. Maybe Ganz can do something about this.

Okay, so maybe it is a default. But why? I understand for the Wow and Well, but... why do they have it for a few other games? Is it just the games that people get similar scores all the time?
Yes! Well said! They are dailies that nobody really gets a high score for-So why have a high score board?
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #150
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

maybe Snowy's just really cool.
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.