Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #121
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: High scores

...Unless "Snowy" is cheating....
I sure hope that's not the case, but usually when Ganz puts in a Webkinz for a high score, they have it a cheeky dog named "Webkinz World"....
kittycats10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #122
Call me cody
Webkinz :)
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

Snowy is ganz
there username begins with Wk1
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 06-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #123
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I'm confused as to how a person can score 20000 on wheel of wow everyday when there is no way that I can see that you can score that much. Also on Wishing Well the same person scores 19000 everyday, again I don't see how this is possible.
It is just a place holder that Webkinz made. Or, that's what I saw other people saw
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #124
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Ganz has had problems with the High Score program and even though I doubt it, they might be trying to fix it, and using the "Snowy" person to stall
Old 06-27-2010, 01:58 AM   #125

megpiemarie is on a distinguished road

Default Glitch or cheat?

I'm sure it's no real secret you can play wishing (well 2) twice daily by playing once during the day and then logging back on to WW after midnight.I am guilty of taking advantage of this glitch.
What i'm wondering is ...I've noticed since the high scores of the day tracker has returned to WW there seems to be an artic fox named Snowy whom has dominated the high score twice daily on wishing well2 with an unbelievably high score of 1900 kinscash before and after shutdown almost every single day. Not only does this pet dominate Wishing well 2 twice daily,
but also wheel of wow with a whopping score of 20000 kinscash on the very same days .I thought top score was 500 kinscash on wheel of wow and after doing the math ,even if this pet was to fill the well with three rows of wells all five wishes i'm not sure that's 19000 kinscash.
So to my question. Is this a glitch or the help of a cheat engine (cheater) and or is this just the luckiest pet ever ? What's your thought on this matter?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI.JPG (123.0 KB, 15 views)
megpiemarie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #126

megpiemarie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch or cheat?

I just wonder how upset that pet is he's gotten cred with the score but not the cash?

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I have a feeling it is a auto programed thing Ganz did because well those games are all about luck, not the skill. So they just put a random pet with a name up there, similar to how they have always had the cheeky dog before. Apparently they didn't do their math on this though, because even though on wheel of wow you can get random amount, it would not be that high. Very good eye!
Thanks Golden
but this does not seem so random. I've seen other members up as the high score only to later be replaced by this pet and it's astronomical scoring ability I'm leaning more toward the help of a cheat engine as this player has only been outdone by one other pet whom I can't recall it's description or name but also often scores above and beyond what i believe to be possible

Last edited by megpiemarie; 06-27-2010 at 02:20 AM..
megpiemarie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #127
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Snowy is a pet owned by Ganz. I believe that he/she was put up there with an impossibly high score in order to track down hackers. For example, if a black lab named Shadow beat Snowy's impossible score, they would automatically be put on the high score board above Snowy. That way Ganz would know that Shadow is a cheater and proper action would be taken.

As for the pet that usually beats Snowy...are you thinking of Kishenzi the lion? If so, that pet is owned by a very well known and respected member of WI named "monkeecj", and I am almost positive that that member doesn't cheat. It IS possible to beat Snowy -- just not on WoW and Wishing Well.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:00 AM   #128
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I've seen Snowy around a lot on the highscore board, like 7 of the scores are Snowy. I think it's a hack or someone cheating...

I read Syd's post... I think she is right. Clever thinking.

Last edited by Emma8432; 06-27-2010 at 08:14 AM..
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #129

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

way to go Syd!!! wonder is ganz is hiring? They NEED a brain like yours around!
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #130

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I have also wondered often about the impossibly high scores on wishing well and wheel of wow by this snowy. How did you find out it was a pet owned by ganz, and why put such impossible scores for it? There is no way to get those scores, unless it is cummulative scoring. So why not just put the actual highest score attainable? The only reason I can think they would not do this is because, I would imagine, more than 1 person a day gets the highest score possible, in that case there would be, I imagine, thousands of winners to show...lol. Guess they can't put all the people up there everyday at the same time, I think they should just put N/A or something because when we see this, it just makes us wonder what is going on.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.