Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #111
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: High Scores

View Post Originally Posted by envisiondance
EXACTLY. That is a great answer!!! But yeah, there are some other people that are cheaters and hack into the system... this is why I'm not the biggest fan of Ganz and Webkinz anymore.
Ganz does a lot to catch those cheaters. The safe-guards are actually quite robust but with any system there must be a few holes. They have a team of people that crack down on cheaters so all we have to do is sit back and let Ganz do their job.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 03:22 AM   #112
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default High scores

I'm confused as to how a person can score 20000 on wheel of wow everyday when there is no way that I can see that you can score that much. Also on Wishing Well the same person scores 19000 everyday, again I don't see how this is possible.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 03:40 AM   #113
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: High scores

I think that "Snowy" person is just a made up person they put in there when they do not have "read" stats for a particular game.

which does not make any sense because I have played games and had high scores...........but not as high as "Snowy"s. Those are outrageously high!

I think they not real stats.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 03:51 AM   #114
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Since the Wheel of Wow has constantly changing prizes with different values, it isn't possible for them to have a high score, and in addition, many people could get the same prize(for example, if the mega stove was there, many people could get that and there wouldn't be just ONE person who won it)

The Wishing Well is kind of the same, and the wishing well also has Exclusives, which are supposed to be "Priceless" So they don't have an exact value.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:29 AM   #115
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

OK, that makes sense so they should not be included in the high score games then since they are not really a game.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #116
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I think that "Snowy" person is just a made up person they put in there when they do not have "read" stats for a particular game.

which does not make any sense because I have played games and had high scores...........but not as high as "Snowy"s. Those are outrageously high!

That's a bit confusing, Ganz should've made a cheeky dog named Webkinz World for that.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #117
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

there scores you can't get...if you look at the other highest scores for "snowy" there all even...and super, super high!!!! ganz made "snowy" up for sure!!!!!!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #118
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well..Snowy must just be a good player.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #119
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I have too been wondering who the heck is Snowy!

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Well..Snowy must just be a good player.
sorry, but i HIGHLY dobout Snowy is a real player. they would have to be using third party apps.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #120
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Yep, I agree with you. Very outrageously high! I think that they are are set too.
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.