Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: High Scores

I realize the 20000 scores by snowy could be ganz but what about the non-snowy scores on picnic of over 1800 and ant mania of over 1200? I play both all the time and it is just not possible to get these kind of scores??
sisterbear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #102
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I had noticed the outrageously high WOW and wishing well scores and wondered myself. I didn't know they were default scores either. But I have to say that I think it is pretty wrong to have defaults that are so high and unreachable. A default is there to fill in the space until an actual player fills it and something to go back to in case everything got erased so it wouldn't mess up the system. But it should not be so high that it is the only one ever seen and noone can pass it.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #103
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: I found a hacker

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Is it possible that Ganz set this up this way? I mean as like the default image/score until a different one was set? Or could it be an employee? I try not to think the worst until I know for sure.....
Agreed. I thought it was a Ganz default image and score that they hadn't fixed yet. "Hacker" never crossed my mind until i read this thread.

When i saw that "Snowy" had a high score of 1900 on Plumpy's Hairdresser (which is a ridiculously low score), i played that game this AM and beat it. Upon quitting the game, i was not awarded my KC due to the error message that has been reported in other threads.

This really makes me think that Snowy is a Ganz gllitch, and not a hacker.

But then, this has been mentioned in about a dozen other posts in this thread
Old 06-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #104
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: high scores-SNOWY FAKE?

Hacker should STILL NOT cross your mind
Unless Snowy is getting those scores EVERY DAY.
The daily scores are changed after maintenance.
These are default characters.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #105
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: high scores-SNOWY FAKE?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hacker should STILL NOT cross your mind
Unless Snowy is getting those scores EVERY DAY.
The daily scores are changed after maintenance.
These are default characters.
Maybe it's time this thread be closed, then. And perhaps a front-page article could be added explaining the situation. I just read through the whole thread. It seems that every time someone posts to explain that Snowy is a Ganz preset and not a hacker, the very next post says "Snowy is a hacker and should be banned!!!!1"
Old 06-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #106

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Default How is this possible?

How is this high score possible? Could someone really win this much from random cash? Or is it a glitch?

And usually on random cash they don't do exactly twenty thousand kinzcash. They would do something like $21,754, you know?

Click the image to open in full size.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #107

someone will become famous soon enough

It is a default score set by Ganz. They make the score really high because they want to make sure that no one can beat it.
someone is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 11:15 AM   #108
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by someone
It is a default score set by Ganz. They make the score really high because they want to make sure that no one can beat it.
LOL I have to agree... that statement pretty much sums up how I feel about Ganz anymore. Sometimes I think they enjoy torturing us, either that or they really don't think anything through. It seems they go out of their way to frustrate everyone, even with little things, like impossibly high scores that can never be passed.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #109
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
If you are referring to Snowy this person is not a cheater. Snowy is a default score added by Ganz when they added the system back to WW.

Other people may be cheating. This was an issue in the past. Hopefully Ganz will do a better job on cracking down on the cheaters this time.
EXACTLY. That is a great answer!!! But yeah, there are some other people that are cheaters and hack into the system... this is why I'm not the biggest fan of Ganz and Webkinz anymore.

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
LOL I have to agree... that statement pretty much sums up how I feel about Ganz anymore. Sometimes I think they enjoy torturing us, either that or they really don't think anything through. It seems they go out of their way to frustrate everyone, even with little things, like impossibly high scores that can never be passed.
I feel the exact same way! I'm definitely not a big fan of Webkinz anymore. Ganz just doesn't care about their customers- they only care about the stuffed animal to make people want to buy them, and then after that, they could care less.

Last edited by envisiondance; 06-15-2010 at 11:49 AM..
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #110
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Well, everyone pretty much answered your question.. but I'll add my 2 cents.

I think it's just a default player for now, until they figure out how to measure the Wheel of Wow & Wishing Well 2 scores.. mainly Wheel of Wow, since everyone gets the same prizes/scores.
jaspyr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, made my brother cry!, pookie rawks!, snowy is no hacker, t.r.