Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default playful dust pit problem

If you turn the chinchilla's playful dust pit in this direction he sits on the edge rather than going into the dust pit. Turning it any other direction and he is able to get his dust bath.

And I intended to make this a trivial problem but somehow it came out minor.

Click the image to open in full size.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: playful dust pit problem

you can also stick a pet on the back corner!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I had that problem too, where my chinchilla sat on the rim, or the head of the chinchilla on the pit, rather than actually INSIDE the pit...
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

thank you for posting this! I thought it was the only way the pet could use the pit, I will have to tell my daughter to turn the dustpit. I was disappointed the pet did not swim in the dustpit like a pool though.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
thank you for posting this! I thought it was the only way the pet could use the pit, I will have to tell my daughter to turn the dustpit. I was disappointed the pet did not swim in the dustpit like a pool though.
Real chinchillas are not supposed to get wet so they take dust baths.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I don't think she meant to actually swim, I think she means to just like move around in it.
That's what I thought mine would do, that it would like move around in the pit, but I guess not.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Oh!! So it doesn't bounce? That's what some jerk told me and I was stupid enough to belive it!! > so you have to turn it? Thanks so much!!! Now I know!!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I don't think she meant to actually swim, I think she means to just like move around in it.
That's what I thought mine would do, that it would like move around in the pit, but I guess not.
Yes, that is what I meant. Real chinchillas roll around in a dust pit to get the dust all over themselves. I thought the dust pit would be like a swimming pool, and the pet would get in and have a swim action. Or be like the ball pit, and disappear and appear. It is very disappointing to see that it is nothing but a chair. Chinchillas do not just sit in a dust pit.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Yes, that is what I meant. Real chinchillas roll around in a dust pit to get the dust all over themselves. I thought the dust pit would be like a swimming pool, and the pet would get in and have a swim action. Or be like the ball pit, and disappear and appear. It is very disappointing to see that it is nothing but a chair. Chinchillas do not just sit in a dust pit.
If you turn the pit the other direction it does act like the ball pit and the chinchilla appears and disappears.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

If you turn the pit the other direction it does act like the ball pit and the chinchilla appears and disappears.
GASP! NO! Really???? My dd is so disappointed, and has her webkinz sitting on the head of the psi , I will have to tell her and have her try it right now!! Thank you so much!!!!
She chose the chinchilla as her reward for a good report card.
Closed