Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default PJ's Clothing - Deluxe or non-Deluxe

Ever since the maintenance took place on Wednesday, February 20, there have been an abundance of Deluxe icons showing up on non-Deluxe items. This has been causing a lot of confusion for WI members and, I guess, for non-WI members as well. This report on the PJ Tracking Thread saw the Deluxe icon on a non-Deluxe item (Get Cracking Top) and posted her findings.

Since I had posted the item as tracking information on the PJ Thread I responded to the writer of the post:

Ever since this item has been added to PJ's inventory we have been reporting it as an item that both the regular and deluxe members can buy. It has only been since this morning's maintenance that is has been shown as a Deluxe item. Since the Deluxe "star" has appeared with so many of the formerly regular items I am guessing that it is a glitch in the programming. It clears up when the item is clicked on 2 or 3 times. We will see if it "clears up" with the next maintenance or not or if/when we get the official word from Ganz. Thanks for letting us know that you saw the post.

Then I went and tested what I saw and wrote this:

I just made a test. I went to PJ's outlet and, as a non-deluxe member, I clicked on a truly Deluxe Only item to put it in my cart. Up popped an ad and an opportunity to buy a Deluxe membership. Then I did the same thing to the Boys Green Plaid Shirt, which has been available for non-deluxe members and it was added to my cart. And so with the second one and with the third shirt. Then I went to the Get Cracking Top and clicked on it. The Deluxe "star" disappeared. When I wanted to add it to my cart, I was permitted to do that. Therefore, I think some of the Deluxe "stars" are a glitch in the programming. We shall see.

The Deluxe icons are still there. Anyone having a problem with this? I keep thinking of the kids who see the icon and think they can't buy the item.
beekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PJ's Clothing - Deluxe or non-Deluxe

I have a deluxe account and a non deluxe account. on my non deluxe account i see the deluxe symbols but can still buy them just fine so yes I think it is just a weird glitch.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

The Deluxe icons are just carrying over from the previous page. For example, if there's a Deluxe shirt on the first page, on every page of shirts after that there will be a little Deluxe icon on the same place where the Deluxe shirt was on the previous page, even if the shirt on the next page isn't Deluxe. I hope that makes sense.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
The Deluxe icons are just carrying over from the previous page. For example, if there's a Deluxe shirt on the first page, on every page of shirts after that there will be a little Deluxe icon on the same place where the Deluxe shirt was on the previous page, even if the shirt on the next page isn't Deluxe. I hope that makes sense.
Yep! It does make sense. Thanks for noticing that and sharing it.
beekay is offline Female
Closed