Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Pizza Parties Aren't Working

First, I was invited to a pizza party with a friend out in Webkinz World. I never got the "go to party button". Then my daughter made a pizza party and invited 4 separate people with in our real home and no one got the "go to party button". Today I had a pizza party with the people in our home and 2 WW friends. None of us got the "go to party button".

What up? Is there a party problem? We are only having trouble with the parties at our homes.

Another question my daughter brought up was, if you are having the party in your home how come they are so booked in advance? Your home should have whatever time you are available.

Last edited by berribrite; 09-28-2010 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: add info
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
DebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to all

Default Re: Pizza Parties Aren't Working

the same thing happened to us last night
DebSigns is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #3

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
First, I was invited to a pizza party with a friend out in Webkinz World. I never got the "go to party button". Then my daughter made a pizza party and invited 4 separate people with in our real home and no one got the "go to party button". Today I had a pizza party with the people in our home and 2 WW friends. None of us got the "go to party button".

What up? Is there a party problem? We are only having trouble with the parties at our homes.

Another question my daughter brought up was, if you are having the party in your home how come they are so booked in advance? Your home should have whatever time you are available.
hmmm im sorry... and that weird :\ (LOL i like your picture!!)
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 07:44 PM   #4

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by DebSigns
the same thing happened to us last night
Does anyone know if they are working on it?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

I hear that theres been a problem with ALL parties lately, but i thought that Ganz had fixed it. Hmmm...
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Both types of parties have major glitches !!

Here are some:

1. No Button for host or guests. Sometimes some can get in and others cannot, sometimes no one can get in.

2. Pets end up floating off the page or in an object. There are problems moving around the room and everyone at the party see other pets in different spots than where you see them.

3. Pets get stuck. Ganz superglue sticks your pet to 1 spot and you cannot move.

4. Chat Bar/Boxes disappears. You start with it and it vanishes leaving you unable to speak with others.

5. Games do not play correctly. Undefined players appear and the game locks up. Or different pets see different games.

6. Play Game/Get Loot button disappears. You have the button but it vanishes or it just is never there.

7. Cloned Pets. You see 2 of 1 person's pet in the room.

8. WW Freezes on the way to the party. You do get a Go to Party button but you get frozen while loading the room. When you log out and go back sometimes you can get in, but other times the button is no longer there.

9. In your Home parties won't allow you entry. You get a pop up that you are in line but you never get in. Or you get a message the host doesn't want you to come (but you are chatting with them here and know they are waiting for you). Or you get to the room and it says the Host wants you to leave....yet they do not.

I attend parties on a weekly basis so I see first hand all the things that can and do go wrong.

I lost a party a couple weeks ago, along with the extra prizes I added, because none of us got a Go to Party button. I did not receive the party pack or the prizes back.

They really need to concentrate on fixing all the things that are wrong and glitched in WW before they add more stuff !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite

The problem with not getting the "go to party" button... is your real time different from Kinztime, what time zone do you live in? You have to go by Kinztime.

Your daughter's question... the in-room parties aren't over-booked in advance, the regular parties are. In-room parties can be set up almost immediately.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

NONE Of the house parties are working properly. You will get a go to party button, you will travel to the party, but usually you will not wind up there. If you are lucky enough to actually get into the party, it will kick you out and say the host wants you to go home...OR you will click the button and it will say the host isn't home.

They need to fix this VERY quickly as it has been going on for an unacceptable amount of time. These parties are a fabulous idea, and I'm looking forward for them to work properly!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #9
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I just tried today.. it's STILL messed up.. ):
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have received 3 different invites this past week and every one of those three came the day AFTER the party (even though they were dated the day of the party). I check my email on this (my main) account every day before I go to bed (usually after midnight) and the invite wasn't there even after the party on the same day! It came the NEXT day!

So, if you are thinking about setting up a party for the same day, you should be aware that there will be people who do NOT get your invite in time!

I hope they get everything fixed!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed