Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Pig Paradise Lake (Camp Counselor prize) covers other items

There is a problem with the Pig Paradise Lake prize from the Campkinz Counselor Challenge. When I try to put it in an outdoor room, it looks like it is 1 square by 6 squares. It is 4 squares by 4 squares. I did put it in a room and then it covered other items. It took several times of entering and leaving the room before I could remove the item. Some people may find it is stuck.

Webkinz customer service has just been notified of the glitch. They are working on some fixes to this challenge for the Wednesday January 18 update.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pig Paradise Lake (Camp Counselor prize) covers other items

Thanks for letting us know!
joi is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

This is where I could put mine, which I really enjoyed. It gave the room a neat look.

Click the image to open in full size.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #4

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

as I finished the 2 part to this challenge, and went to my room to work on the 3rd part, the challenge disappeared completely. I got the boots from the estore, but now I can't finish the challenge, it is no where to be seen. Tried everything, logging in and out, changing browsers, clearing history and deleting cookies, but nothing. Did this happen to anyone else today?
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #5

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
as I finished the 2 part to this challenge, and went to my room to work on the 3rd part, the challenge disappeared completely. I got the boots from the estore, but now I can't finish the challenge, it is no where to be seen. Tried everything, logging in and out, changing browsers, clearing history and deleting cookies, but nothing. Did this happen to anyone else today?
I didn't have this happen, but I think I read somewhere else that there was a problem for others in finishing this challenge. However, I too have the weird 1x6 "footprint" for this 4x4 item. I'm afraid to leave it in any room until they fix this - which clearly they did not accomplish with the January 18th maintenance. I imagine as more people finish this challenge (and complain about the glitch) something will eventually get done. The question I have, though, is if this was originally an E-store item then why is it glitchy NOW? Did nobody buy it? Did it work if you paid money for it? It's not a brand-new item so it seems odd to me that there's been nothing done to fix it in the past.

I like this piece so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they fix it. Soon.

Last edited by Pengo; 01-22-2012 at 12:34 PM..
Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry to hear that! You should contact webkinz after you restart your computer if it still doesn't work. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

When I first put it into a room, it covered up some things because that green thin "footprint" didn't match the actual area of the item. I immediately removed it from my room, but the things that had been there had disappeared. I logged out and logged back in and everything was back. Then I bought a new outdoor room and put the lake in when nothing else was in there. Once it has been put into the room, you can move it and the true footprint shows up. But I imagine that if I put it back into the dock, the problem with the funny footprint may recur. In that case, I guess I'll take everything else out of the room, put the lake back in, and redecorate the yard.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #8

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
When I first put it into a room, it covered up some things because that green thin "footprint" didn't match the actual area of the item. I immediately removed it from my room, but the things that had been there had disappeared. I logged out and logged back in and everything was back. Then I bought a new outdoor room and put the lake in when nothing else was in there. Once it has been put into the room, you can move it and the true footprint shows up. But I imagine that if I put it back into the dock, the problem with the funny footprint may recur. In that case, I guess I'll take everything else out of the room, put the lake back in, and redecorate the yard.
That's really interesting. I'm going to try that tomorrow. Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I've put it in there by itself and then reformed the park around it. It seems to be stable (I can go in and out of the room) but....I'm a little nervous. I hope they fix this properly!

Last edited by Pengo; 01-23-2012 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Additional information
Old 01-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #9

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

I hope it gets fixed soon! I cannot get it "unstuck". Is there maintanence updates every Wednesday?
Old 01-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
emd456
Lil Kinz

daisygirl488 is on a distinguished road

I got mine to work though
daisygirl488 is offline Female
Closed