Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default POTM WShop Coupons Not awarding

I have 2 POTM pets and I just went to get my free WShop coupon and it said "Try again Later. You have already received your free coupon."
Especially with the Holiday themes coming out I get every coupon I can get my hands on.

I hope it is just a glitch this one time and not going to be a problem.
I did get my Coupon during the regular hourly event, but should have been able to get another for my POTM

Am I the only one?
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: POTM WShop Coupons Not awarding

I didn't get the earlier coupon and still get the same message for the potm chance. Must be another glitch.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just logged in for the first time today and it also told me that I had already played .... but, of course, I didn't because I just logged in
Bummer because I'm hoping to use the coupons for Hallowen items.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #4

missmyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't wait to get my very first POTM extra and it also told me I'd already done it! Two or three days ago there was a regular Free Coupon which it let me do, but the coupon never appeared in my dock. Also a prehistoric dresser that I'd won on the WOW disappeared from my dock. This is getting very annoying and I really do want to take advantage of my special POTM offers-I've looked forward to this for two months.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

What a relief! I thought i must've forgotten I'd already gotten it - I didn't think so!! Thanks for posting this.
Now what? I need those coupons too for all the new stuff to buy.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #6
Luke Bryan <3

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

I'm not having that coupon problem, but I am having a coupon problem in general- it says whenever I attach a coupon to a Wshop at the checkout counter place thing, it doesn't show the marked down price (therefore, it's not working). Maybe there's a bunch of coupon issues lately?
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Glad I wasn't the only one but not glad it is not working...
And there does seem to be issues with other areas of the coupons...

I just hope it was a 1 time glitch
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed