Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Pet of the Month

For the past two months I have adopted the pet of the month on the 1st day of the month. Both times I did not get the Pet of the Month Goody bag. I called Ganz about it last night and the lady who answered told me that I had to many things in my dock (over 800 items) and that is why I was not getting my prizes. I cleared out my dock down to less then 200 and called back. The same lady answered and I told her I had now cleared out my dock and she said that she was sorry but there was nothing she could do to get me my gifts. This really stinks. I have spend a lot of money on Ganz items (we are talking in the thousands) and this is how I get treated. I was very disappointed in how my problem was answered. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my items?
kidsed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Pet of the Month

Ganz has actually told us that there are glitches and that we shouldn't adopt the PoTM in the first few days of the month. ( to me it doesn't really make sense because they know about it and won't fix it) but here is a link to the guide about this:PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i have called for the same reason and i got my gifts. i asked to speak to a supervisor. they will ask you what you need to talk to them about and just tell them you are having trouble with the POTM. if they say they cant do anything just keep on insisting you want to talk to a supervisor. they can look at your account and tell if you got the POTM bag or not. do not get off the phone until you have talked to a supervisor or until they get your name and phone number. if you dont get a call back within 2 hours call back and ask again. ohhh make sure you get the name and employee number of the person that takes your call (just in case they are rude you can let a manger know). good luck and i hope everything works out
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

ohhh yes and WishAponAStar is correct, ganz has said you shouldnt adopt the POTM until around the 6th of the month. its ridiculous that they wont fix the problem, because they have POTM activities on the 1st - 5th and we miss out on them :/
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #5

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

I had that problem with trading cards once I never got the prize and it kept saying please wait for like an hour so I logged off and then back in and it said the code had been used but I never got a prize.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have never had a problem adopting the pet of the month on the first day, but I always wait until after it shows up as being the pet of the month in WW. And as far as having too many items in your dock, that's just an excuse. Do what ajoysmom suggests and call back and ask to talk to a supervisor.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I had this same problem for September. I adopted the POTM on the 11th. When I went to my room there was no loot bag. I logged out and then back in and nothing. I tried calling but they were closed and would not be back until Monday so I sent an e-mail reporting the problem this is what I got back a few days later:

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

You had an issue when adopting your pet of the month. If you did not receive your loot bag please make sure to check your dock for the pet of the month items. Please try to log out of your account and then back into your account. Missing items have been noted in accounts that may have items stored improperly (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
I wish you luck in getting your bag, hope that it works our for you and you get a better response then what I did.

Good luck.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by octgreen17
I had this same problem for September. I adopted the POTM on the 11th. When I went to my room there was no loot bag. I logged out and then back in and nothing. I tried calling but they were closed and would not be back until Monday so I sent an e-mail reporting the problem this is what I got back a few days later:

I wish you luck in getting your bag, hope that it works our for you and you get a better response then what I did.

Good luck.
Wow! That's it huh? Sorry I don't care about as is. I'd want my prize, that is just a standard excuse for everything. Sorry for your problem
Well it didn't put the letter in with quote. So look to post below.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:58 AM   #9
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I was really upset when I got this. I mean I buy the pet just for the loot bag seeing as I have this pet already and I do not get the bag and get an as is excuse from Ganz. I actually am on the fence about buying this months POTM because I have it and I don't want to not get the bag. And after reading this, I think I will stick with just buying the pets that I want to get and that are not POTM.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Closed