Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Pet keeps getting sick

So I've noticed that one of my pets keeps getting sick ALOT.
Within the last 2 days, the pick has gotten sick atleast 6 times.
Anyone else having this problem?
I've been keeping it fed, healthy, and happy, but it still keeps getting sick...

I JUST went to Dr. Quack's 10 minutes ago, and it's sick again already.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Pet keeps getting sick

Weird! None of my pets has gotten sick once and I've been doing WW for 2 years+!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That is so strange! Maybe it is a glitch. Before this starting happening, how many times did it get sick?
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
That is so strange! Maybe it is a glitch. Before this starting happening, how many times did it get sick?
Not very often.
I'd say once every month or so?
I'm not really sure.

*sigh*
Sick AGAIN.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 07-30-2010 at 04:02 PM..
Old 07-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

well, my pets, have been not getting sick offen, but are ss hungrey all the time, i feed it one minute it is at 90 the next! i only have so much money! good luck! i am on the same track!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

That has not happened to me. I would just make sure that you keep the happiness, health and hunger numbers high.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by alex01
That has not happened to me. I would just make sure that you keep the happiness, health and hunger numbers high.
I do, but then they end up getting sick again anyways.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
Gwenstar37
gwenstar37 is on a distinguished road

if you play for like 1 without loging off or feeding your pet or working out they get sick in a day m pet of sick 8 times and been playing for 2 hours without feeling loging off or the up follolwing

anyone want rock boots or chram top hat? add me a tell offer also a mushroom hat for trade and gold slips
gwenstar37 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Maybe it is a glitch? Or maybe, it depends on how many Webkinz you have logged onto that account, but maybe if you've got a lot on it, then your pet that you play on the most gets sick more. I know my pet has been getting really really hungry really really fast!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #10

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

What you need to do is take them to the spa. That will make them 100 on all their stats. If it gets sick then, take it to Dr. Quacks. It shouldn't get sick again for awhile, and neither should your other pets. Hope this helps. ~PichuTux
PichuTux is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]