Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Question Pet Adoption Badges?

Lately i've noticed that the previous badges that were awarded when you adopted a cat, dog, fish, horse, bird, etc. aren't being awarded with newer pets. I've adopted a few of these species and the only time I ever got a badge recently was for the Black & White Cat (so maybe only the "older" pets are being awarded badges in their MyPage?) Has this happened to anyone?
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Default Re: Pet Adoption Badges?

I have had my webkinz account for quite some time now. I haven't noticed that though. You are probably correct. The black and white cat is one of the older pets, so it makes sense to get a badge for that one. It could also be because some of the new pets aren't really specific species.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't know if this is happening to me because I already have all those badges so I am not able to tell. But you are probably right.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think it's one of those glitches that will work itself out
GANZ just probably hasn't finished the new programming on the pets
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #5

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Pet Badges

When I first joined WW, I adopted a cat (Ginger Cat). It wasn't until later that I realize I didn't get my Feline Companion Badge. Recently, I adopted a bird (Barred Owl) and I didn't get my Friend of the Fowl Badge. Has this happened to anyone else?
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Pet Badges

It happened to me. I have an Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra and I didn't get either badge. I have adopted 4 birds and 4 fish and still have not gotten the Friend Of The Fowl or Fish badges.
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Birds badge

Hi!

I have buy a cherry Blossom bird on march 2010 and when I go to see my badge on "my page" I don't have the bird badge.

I have called ganz 2 time and each time they said they working on it...

I have the horse, the dog and the cat badge but not the bird...

Someone else have this problem?

Should I call ganz again? Or asking to talk to a supervisor?

Thanks for your help!!!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Birds badge

That will happen sometimes...I have adopted 4 lil'birds and I got the badge on bird #3. If it doesn't work even after ganz tries just keep adopting webkinz birds I guess. Sorry I wasn't much help but I hope you get your problem solved!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Birds badge

View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
That will happen sometimes...I have adopted 4 lil'birds and I got the badge on bird #3. If it doesn't work even after ganz tries just keep adopting webkinz birds I guess. Sorry I wasn't much help but I hope you get your problem solved!
thanks for your answer! I'm happy to know I'm not alone!!
zebultux is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!