Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default peek-a-Newz not working

I was trying to complete the Peek-a-Newz on my accounts and it stopped working. When I try to access the contest from the contest menu I get this message:

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.

I had one account left to do for the day when this happened. I've tried accessing on IE & FF and get the same message on both. I was able to do 4 of my 5 accounts before this happened.
karrit is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #2

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: peek-a-Newz not working

I am also experiencing the same issue...so frustrating. I hope they remedy the situation soon!!
Candybear is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

It has been very slow today so I wonder if they are having issues...
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I just finished my 1st account...i have 10 more accounts to do when this happened. Most are for my niece and nephews and friends kids. I hope they get this up and going soon...I dont play on all the accounts and friends kids dont have internet when they are with one parent so my peek a newz gives them a chance at a winterfest items.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I was half way through my accounts when the PAN went down. I hope it's back up soon, would like to have a chance for the older items.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

I am having the same problem! I didn't get any of them done yet! grrr...
Old 01-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

This is a link I got from my history to the Login and was still working for me. Hopefully, it'll work for you, too.

http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/wp-content/plugins/wk-campaign/campaign/peekanewz/wk-login.php?title=Login&redirectto=http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I can't get them to work either.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #9

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

@Ranger: I tried you're link and it took me to a blocked malware website which my Norton's security alert popped up. Just thought I would let you know. You may want to double check the link/site. Thanks.

I haven't been able to access the Peek-A-Newz at all today. I can't even get to the sign-in screen. Tried Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #10
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Peek a newz is now up and working
Closed