Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
hanskelson
Webkinz :)

hk97 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Party Packs malfunctioning

For some reason, whenever i try to host a party, i set it up in color zone light green, go through the steps, get the invitations out, and me and my webkinz friends are sitting in the same room when i set it up, but anyway, the thing sends invitations to ALL the people on my friends list, and FOR THEM it works ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! but for the people i actually TRIED to invite, no. It goes wacky and sends THEIR invitations in the color zone GOLD and i am NOT a deluxe member, so they cannot come.

if anyone else is having this problem please report it, and i have got to go now because one of these darn things malfunctioned on me and i've two dozen people at my webkinz house.

i will not buy another party pack until they get this fixed.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Party Packs malfunctioning

Sorry I have no problem with my parties, but sometimes I am in a party and it log my out of my party.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #3

FrozenRose is on a distinguished road

maybe because your lil kinz like me, we can't do much
FrozenRose is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #4

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

Had the same problem yesterday. All the invitations came out gold. Just make sure everyone you are inviting are in the house and have their kinz phone on to the color that you are inviting them to and be ready to click the go to party button. That's how I got it to work.

Update: There is no need to be on gold even if the invitiations says it is. Just be on the color you chose.

Last edited by zephybear; 05-10-2011 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: adding information
Old 05-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

sorry i have some thing wrong with parties but not that!
mrclausers is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

The gold zone doesn't even exist anymore. I was hoping that when ganz got rid of it that it would at least stop this glitch. I used to have the same problem with light blue but that was back when gold still existed. So why it would do it now I have no idea
Old 05-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

i haven't had a party in months. I'm afraid to waste my money until Ganz for sure fixes it.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #8

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Angry Re: Party Packs malfunctioning

I was a victim because just yesterday I got an invite from my friend that they are having in gold zone.

1.Gold zone no longer existes

2.They aren't a

This also happened to me when I sent out invitations and I looked on my friends acount and they where gold!!!
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
hanskelson

hk97 will become famous soon enough

- - - - - -UPDATE- - - - - -
When i started this thread my malfunctioning party had just started, and no one had played any of the games.

After the party, i was going to post a reply about this other glitch that had not yet made itself known.
(and then my laptop ran out of battery)
Anyway, the games did not do anything at all.

You click the start game button, the game loads up, and then it freezes.
i do not mean that webkinz freezes, i mean that you do not get to play the game.

You press the x button, and it says that you will forfeit your turn if you quit, like you even HAD a turn in the first place, because nothing but the x button even works.

Old 05-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
Bunnies Galore!

froggiesgalore is on a distinguished road

that's weird it hasn't ever happened to me (Not that I would have had a party recently to know but) Ganz has a lot of glitches it needs to fix
froggiesgalore is offline Male
Closed