Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Lil Kinz

LexiLou0314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Party Pack Problems

I scheduled a party for this morning at 8:30. All my friends showed up at the right time and in the right zone, but no party. We are all extremely disappointed! What happened? How can this be fixed? How can I get back my wasted 1,000KC?

Any advice is appreciated!

LexiLou0314 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

flamefur is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Party Pack Problems

it was just a glitch webkinz is an hour or so earlier for me because they are in california but when its a party it will sy invite your friends then you woulkd invite them then party
flamefur is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Party Never Worked

We just tried to do a garden party tonight. We were all in our rooms, including the host, and nobody got a party button. Nothing. I guess I'll call tomorrow and maybe get the KC back, but I really don't care about that. I just think they need to realize what a critical problem this is. If they are going to have "throw a party" be one of the tasks to get the Key to Kinzville, then it needs to work.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #14
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Party Pack Problems

We had the same problem. Everyone was logged in, but no button. Even the host didn't get a button.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #15

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

My sisters and I just tried to do 3 parties to finish up the key to kinzville. The space party in the club house worked, although I wasn't able to play the games. The other 2 parties (tea party and pizza party) are both in your room parties and they didn't work at all. No one's screens loaded. Although the host could see people in her room, the guests just saw the blue loading screen. No games, no loot bag!What a disappointment! But things could be worse! It's just a game, after all.

Happy New Year everybody!
sue123 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #16

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I'm sorry that happened to your son. I have not done an in room party because they always seem to be glitchy, but I did a circus party (for the key) and had to log in and out a few times to get the party button. That is tolerable for an adult, but for a kid, very frustrating. I can only hope that it'll be fixed one day.

My kids have a party today and tomorrow, so I get the fun of trying to load them!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #17

AmeKisaki will become famous soon enough

I had a different party problem. My phone kept changing colors so none of my friends could come! Hopefully they will work things out soon,
AmeKisaki is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Yeah! I tried to have one using the "have party right now" option, but the party never actually happened. And yeah, I'm sick of losing 750 KC every time I try to have a party. This is the third time, and I'm getting very frustrated.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #19
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
I had this same problem last week. I called Ganz and they added 1,000 KC back to my account, and put back all the "extra" party favors that I had added. I was just having a party to go towards the kinzville key, so it was annoying, but at least I got all my items back.
I tried two parties today and neither of them worked. The theme I selected never showed up, I was in a half-finished version of my room.

But on top of that, I added exclusives as my "extra" party prizes. I had several invitees not show up, but I never got ANY of my exclusive items back. Worst of all, I don't remember exactly what items I put in there. I can hear myself arguing with GANZ's CSRs on Monday now
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 01-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #20

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

My girls did a couple of in room parties today. One thing that I noticed was that the color zone they picked was not what went out on the invitation. They sent the invitations to each other, so I knew which color zone the party invitation had on it. So we changed color zones and did not have any problems. We did these in room parties as "right now". I hope that helps - the color zone you pick may not be the color zone you need to be in to make your party function correctly.
Daddyjon is offline Male
Closed