Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

typetheendd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Party Failure

I can not use any of the party boxes I try to drag one into my room and it says it can connect and logs me out ive tried with every party box and they all do the same.
typetheendd is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Party Failure

It could be a glitch with the party boxes. I know it wasn't working a while back and some people were loosing KC and No parties. I would wait a few hours or hour and if it doesn't fix I would contact Ganz... Here is a link that can help with that! Good Luck!!
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

The party is not working now.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Yes Parties are not working again! I had 3 scheduled for tonight and not one of them worked. no button no nothing!
Old 02-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I was invited to two parties tonight (one at 8:00 PM and one at 10:00 PM) and the "go to party" button never showed up for either party.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

I just had a party... NOTHING HAPPENED! I logged on... nothing. Nothing new, I looked and turned it on the correct color zone... nothing. I am so upset I was waiting all week for this.
iamsam is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I was so disappointed tonight, after seeing several friends having successful parties today my party that was scheduled for a week out did not work
I do not understand why it would work for everyone else but not for me. I am not happy but feel a bit better knowing that it was not just ours
It was scheduled for 9 pm. I will be calling Ganz on Monday morning.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #8
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I planned a party in pink zone. Doublechecked. But the invitation said GOLD zone, on all accounts; nobody can go to the party including myself. 750 KC down the drain...
Old 02-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Never experienced this, but that might be because my soonest webkinz birthday party is Feb 22nd. That's my Pixie's birthday, for mine. Yes, Pixie the hamster, but now I'm going off-topic.
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I planned a party tonight in light blue zone for 8:30pm and not one of my invited guests was able to see the "go to Party" button, including myself. What a waste of money and disappointment for myself and my guests.
luciar is offline Female
Closed