Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
purple525
Webkinz :)

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Parties not working again

I was a guest at 2 back-to-back parties on 2/19, yellow zone, 7:30 & 8PM and both worked great. No major problems, just the usual little glitches.
Tonight I TRIED to attend a party @ 7PM, light blue. I say TRIED because Adobe Flash crashed THREE TIMES during the event. Luckily I kept logging back in and did get the party button each time. After the second time it crashed, when I logged back in there was quite a delay in the button reappearing. I had actually given up and started to do my gardening. Then it finally appeared. But I spent most of the party logging back in -- kind of a bummer.
BTW, I have the most up-to-date Adobe Flash (it has been crashing sometimes when I send my pets to the Style class at the academy) and use Firefox.
purple525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #12

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I hosted my first party in my room last night and am pleased to announce it went off just fine! Both guests had the "go to party" button and arrived right on time. All the games worked.

The only problem I could see was that no one got a countdown clock prior to the party, which is pretty minor compared to some of the things people are reporting. (For what it's worth, the party was at 6:00 p.m., East Coast U.S. time, light green zone, using a deluxe account on server 8.)

Hopefully this is a harbinger of good parties to come for everyone!
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I also hosted a party on Sunday and i couldnt even see my guests. The one guest that i did see was wedged in between my fridge and a table and just kept shaking back and forth. It was my first party and yes it was very odd i must say.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #14
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Valentines Party Box Not Working

My daughter just had a Valentine's Party today so she could finish her Key to Kinzville and it didn't work right, it was the regular party NOT a house party and we all ended up in other peoples houses and it kept saying she wasn't home, but my son was in my house, etc. A few of us made it to her house finally. in the room she was in, but no cake and we missed most of the games.

I only had the darn party because it said somewhere that the glitch was fixed
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #15
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Valentines Party Box Not Working

Hello, I would call...Maybe they didn't fix the Glitch for everyone. Sorry!!! Maybe they can give your box back too
Here's a link to contact them Good Luck!~Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #16
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I hope you it least get your KC back and I think they should replace the party box for free Good IDEA to me
Good Luck and sorry to hear!!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 01:56 AM   #17
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Valentines Party Box Not Working

They keep saying the parties are fixed but there are always still problems.
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 02:45 AM   #18
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I have been trying to have parties a couple times and there have always been issues. This last time I tried throwing an in room Valentine's day party and selected light blue and it sent out invites for gold and I don't have a deluxe account. This happened the last time I tried to throw a party too, it was a circus party maybe two months ago.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #19

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I'm shocked!

You need to have a party to get the Kinz Key and the party program isn't working. Amazing!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #20
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

once i had a party, and went to go do something before goodybags,and when i came back, i couldn't get back on

and it was still party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hpfan9 is offline Female
Closed