Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Parties not working again

i had to call ganz tismorning because my valentienes party didn't work they refunded my kinzcash but told me most if not all parties are not working today my apologiies to all who were invited.
MelindaS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Parties not working again

Samething happened too me. They told me that the parties won't be fixed for approx 2weeks. I also asked if the Valentine's Parties had an expiration, the rep didn't know so she will call me back by the end of the day today with an answer.

Sorry to all my party goers.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Hey I just called Ganz, just hung up the phone with them. Got my Kinzcash refunded. She told me not to have parties anymore for a while. Since they do not know what is happening, and there was a greater problem that has just come up that they never experienced before.
She said to give it several weeks.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just got off the phone with Ganz and it seems that the glitch is not happening to everyone, they refund me my KC. Anyone having this problem should contact them and let them know. Do not do the parties for a few weeks.
Babs is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This is bologna...Back when they had this problem, they were refunding the money automatically-I had like 10 kinzposts in my box with a code for the money I was out for my parties. I have a ton of parties scheduled for this week and to call them after every broken party is just not worth it to me.

I'd call them and complain, but I'm already in the middle of this random logout issue which, to me, is an even greater problem, and I want that fixed more than anything else..

I've a party for this evening (and at least one more a day for about a week), I WILL try it anyhow, just to see what happens, but I'm not very hopeful!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 06:04 AM   #6
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Hi.....I just want to report that I had a Kinz Chat Plus Valentine's Party Pack ($1000 KC) in light blue at 7PM last night and nobody had any major problems. Everyone got the "go to party" button in their rooms -- we just had usual little glitches (hot potato game froze). I was so sad to see on the home page of the Insider yesterday that the parties were not working but I just hoped for the best when 7PM rolled around. I guess I am one of the lucky ones or the parties are working better during the week?? I also thought a lot of people would have had Valentine's parties booked yesterday -- thought the party would act up worse than usual but that wasn't the case. I was very pleased.
purple525 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by purple525
Hi.....I just want to report that I had a Kinz Chat Plus Valentine's Party Pack ($1000 KC) in light blue at 7PM last night and nobody had any major problems. Everyone got the "go to party" button in their rooms -- we just had usual little glitches (hot potato game froze). I was so sad to see on the home page of the Insider yesterday that the parties were not working but I just hoped for the best when 7PM rolled around. I guess I am one of the lucky ones or the parties are working better during the week?? I also thought a lot of people would have had Valentine's parties booked yesterday -- thought the party would act up worse than usual but that wasn't the case. I was very pleased.
I've never tried a Chat Plus party-maybe those work better than the others? My kids don't have plus activated, nor will they anytime soon...I didn't try my 7PM party last night, I didn't feel up to wasting a half hour again...BUT I will try my 7AM party this morning, just in case...thanks for the update!

UPDATE: my 7AM party did not get a countdown button, BUT a "go to party" button did appear. It has taken FOREVER for the party room to load, and there are a lot of "please waits" but so far, at least the room has loaded. I'll report back after the party has eneded with the status of how the games went.

ok, one last update: I had my lovely random "log out" on all three accounts at teh same exact time. I am NOT wasting more time and effort into this nonsense by logging back in-takes too long. Looks like the parties might be working again, but frankly my ganz, I just don't care.

Last edited by dragonbird; 02-15-2011 at 08:09 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I've never tried a Chat Plus party-maybe those work better than the others? My kids don't have plus activated, nor will they anytime soon...I didn't try my 7PM party last night, I didn't feel up to wasting a half hour again...BUT I will try my 7AM party this morning, just in case...thanks for the update!

UPDATE: my 7AM party did not get a countdown button, BUT a "go to party" button did appear. It has taken FOREVER for the party room to load, and there are a lot of "please waits" but so far, at least the room has loaded. I'll report back after the party has eneded with the status of how the games went.

ok, one last update: I had my lovely random "log out" on all three accounts at teh same exact time. I am NOT wasting more time and effort into this nonsense by logging back in-takes too long. Looks like the parties might be working again, but frankly my ganz, I just don't care.
I tried to have the Plus one with mine on Saturday and it did not work.
The Rep said that not EVERYONE is effected by this. I am pretty sure it has to do with the servers. I have several servers with ours and I have one that was scheduled for 2 pm today (Euro one it is at 7 but only 1 account is Euro and the rest are NA) so I shall see if any of mine work today at 2. Fingers crossed that some can get in.
I am completely disappointed that mine didn't work but happy that some are getting in
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #9
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just finished my Valentine party that I had scheduled since Monday, for noon today and it worked. My Monday one never did work. I am holding off anymore til it is definitely fixed
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #10

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

We just successfully had a space party. Not everyone who was invited came, but they probably just forgot. All accounts were on different servers and everyone got a countdown AND a 'go to party' button. I'm so glad it worked, because my DD has had several that didn't. She scheduled this one before I could tell her that they still weren't working.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed