Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Parties not loading today!

Hosted 2 parties this morning, 1 at 10am KT, and 1 at 11am KT.

I have never had a problem before until last night's update! Yes, I tried everything and I called Ganz, when they logged into my acct, they said they were able to go to the party but not me. All my family's accts who were party guests could not go! Cleared all cookies, cache, etc. on all 3 computers, I even reset the wireless device...nothing!

This is what happens: you turn on your phone go to party color, go to room, and the button on top right that says "Go To Party!" is there, you click on it and the button goes away but you're still in your room, the party room doesn't load at all!

Please, if you have experienced the same problem today, call Ganz technical support because otherwise they will not know and think everything's ok.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Default Re: Parties not loading today!

I called Ganz too, to make sure they were aware of the problem.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried to host my first party this morning.... I thought I was doing something wrong, but it looks like it was a glitch?

My friends and I would see the countdown to the party in our room, and then click on "Go to Party" and then nothing would happen. The "Go to Party" tab did pop back up if we switched rooms, or after about 8 min., but nothing would happen again.

Who do I call? I tried looking for a number, but could not find anything.

What a bummer for my first try at this
bobbie03 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Ganz's number is 1-866-webkinz. I would suggest that if you call, that you make them clear their cache and cookies first before logging into your account. Maybe it is working for them, because they DIDN'T clear their cache (they probably still have the old working temporary program files on their computer)!! Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #5

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Ganz's number is 1-866-webkinz. I would suggest that if you call, that you make them clear their cache and cookies first before logging into your account. Maybe it is working for them, because they DIDN'T clear their cache (they probably still have the old working temporary program files on their computer)!! Good luck!
Yes, good point!!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
nalacub

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

Same thing with me. No partys.
strawberry12 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I sure hope they plan on refunding everyone who spent the KC on these parties.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I too had this same problem -- yet another mess up to add to the growing list this week!

Same experience as you lilkinzmom

Then, after doing a quick cache clear, log out and back in, Party still not working.
So I went to the clubhouse for a bit
After being in the room for a while the party button pops up again! LOL
I clicked it .... and .... nothing. Button just goes away.
I stay in the same clubhouse trading room
Party button comes back again.
what the???? lol
I click it
Button goes away.
I stay in clubhouse room.
Then it happened once more. Same song and dance routine. NO party!
sigh.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Same thing just happened to me. I tried logging in and out, clearing my cache, leaving my room and going back to it, I even tried using different browsers. Nothing would work, I am P-Oed big time!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I couldn't go to bc2's party and I still have pirateluver's party today and one I'm hosting. I think I put extra gifts in the loot bags and now wonder what will become of those?

EDIT: When I first went to my party it was not really my party. It was a weird space party, so I logged off and back on then was taken to my party. It seems that there were no extra loot bag prizes though. The prizes I had included were not returned to my dock either.

Last edited by BBMommy; 06-09-2010 at 06:18 PM..
Closed