Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Angry Parties locking up, freezing or simply not working at all!

Since the party feature was released, we have scheduled nearly 20 parties on our 9 accounts. We have had ONLY ONE that worked properly!

I hated hosting a party as a requirement for the Key to Kinzville Challenge and I put it off on most of our accounts because of the parties not working!

Finally, to complete the last item on the Challenge, I began holding parties for the accounts last night. The party last night actually woked and the guests were able to have fun, play the games and get the loot bags. (This was the first/only time it worked correctly.)

However, the party I held this morning messed up - as per the norm - so I decided not to sit back in silence any longer. The party feature has been there long enough that Ganz no longer has an excuse as to why it never works...

We all use IE 6 or IE 8 and set up multiple laptops and computers so we can all be in the same room to communicate during the events! And there are different wifi accounts so it is not all using the bandwidth on just one internet connection.

Here are some of the glitches we ALWAYS experience during a party...

As a guest - it appears that the guest is the only one that attended. For the host, the guests appear - so it was not as it appeared to the guest at all. (Made me feel sorry for the hostess each time it seemed like one of our accounts was the only one that showed up!)

Four different times -- the hostess never got the party to start. While all the other accounts were logged in and clicking GO TO PARTY, and the hostess was in her room and logged in to the correct color zone, the guests kept getting the message that the host was not home and to try later. (so all lost out on the games and loot bags)

Each and every time - one or more games do not function properly for AT LEAST one guest.

Each and every time - various guests get thrown out of the party and sent home right before the Loot Bags are handed out, and by the time they can log back in and get back to their room, the party is over, making them lose out on the loot bag!

Each and every time for more than one guest - the screen freezes up and the PLEASE WAIT.... (until you're dead) shows up just before the Loot Bags are handed out. There is not enough time for them to log out and back in. So they lose out on the loot bag too!
(This is what happened to two of the guests this morning.)

It's past time for Ganz to stop the madness of these parties. (Oh yes. it makes me VERY mad to see the disappointment on the faces of these girls when they do not get to participate in a party they have been looking forward to - and then not getting the loot to keep after the party is done!)

Fix the glitches or get rid of the party packs totally!

However, - the first thing to be done is to put a loot bag in the dock of every guest that accepts an invitation to a party, whether or not they atttend, since many times the guests try to attend but the glitches don't allow them to!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Parties locking up, freezing or simply not working at all!

The parties are not working at this time. I would call Ganz and give you the kinzcash back
Last night you may have actually gotten a glitch for it to work.
They have suggested that we not use the features for 2-3 weeks.
They may be tweaking it a bit and that may be why last night it worked and today it didn't

The other thing is you don't actually have to attend the party to fulfill the Key to Kinzville tasks. You just have to set it up. If you set it up and can not attend because of the glitch you can still call Ganz and get your kinzcash back.

This has been a frustration to all of us and I think we are all getting impatient, Hopefully they fix it soon but until they do all we can do is keep calling and getting them to #1 get kinzcash back and #2 bombard them with the complaints so maybe they move faster at fixing it.

There are way too many that do not have access to WI or even if they do have access don't know that other people have reported this. So the frustration is level 10 for all

WI how to contact Ganz Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female