Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Arrow Parties from invite to NO button to NO games

Account #1:
When I accept an invitation, it shows on Ganz's end that I declined, therefore, when I go to my room, I have no GO TO PARTY BUTTON. This has happened 11 times on this account. I have forwarded Ganz Support some of those pictures.
When this account HOSTS a party, there has NEVER been all the guests I invited - they are placed in other parties.
The jellybean jar does not allow me to type a guess into the displayed box.

Account #2:
Cannot get the GO TO PARTY BUTTON no matter what server I am on or how many times I clear my cache. No matter how many party attendees are at the party, the games that require 3 always say the game requires 3 people to play, therefore having to leave the game.
Sometimes I am the 'only show' at a party, the other guests are in other parties elsewhere.

I have been in communication with multiple nice, helpful Ganz representatives and I was told just this hour that technical support is discussing this in today's meeting and the parties should be fixed after the next upcoming maintenance. I was also told to not schedule or accept any invites.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Parties from invite to NO button to NO games

OH NO! I have a party tomorrow I hope everyone gets there. When is maintenance? Thank you so much!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have had these problems on several occasions.

Party Button:

I rarely have the problem with no party button but that has happened to me a few times.

More often than that I get a party button when I have no party scheduled for that time. When that happens, if I go to the party (I usually do) I am often the only pet there. If I stay I can usually play the individual games and get the loot bag (but it is pretty boring). Sometimes there are other pets there that I know and on rare occasions there are other pets there I do not know. This would lead me to believe that it is a glitch with the invitation, and I get repeats on different days of the same invitation. This has not happened on accounts that I am not using for parties, only on ones that have received other invitations.

Games:

Most often now the multi player games do not work. There is a player listed as undefined that locks up the game. If this player at least timed out (as the others seem to do) it would help this problem.

Mixed Party Rooms:

Almost every party I go to, invited or 'random', has pets in it that are in a different party room than I see. Some are even at the same party I was invited to. We see and can react to each other, but the games are usually in a different order.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 06-22-2010 at 02:53 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

WI 50ish.............. thanks for starting the critical thread on this issue. i am going to go back and pull my post from a previous thread to put here.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

here is that post...............
View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
there have been so many issues with the parties over the last few weeks.
parties mixing with other parties......... loot bag extra gifts being given out on wrong days to the wrong people.......... people not getting GO TO PARTY BUTTON......... games not working correctly.........you name it!!!
i really think this glitch report should be listed as CRITICAL since so many are paying the 1000 kinz cash for parties that just aren't working the way they should be.
i hope that ganz see this report and takes some major steps to correct the issues so we can all PARTY HEARTY!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I'm sorry this has been happening to you 50ish. I haven't been to a party yet, so I cannot tell you if it has been happening to me. Good luck getting this fixed!!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have already reported that last time I went to a party most of us were at the circus but one was at the movies. I was not able to pass the potato and one of the pets in my view had two heads and was jittering all the time. I did post a picture of this in the deluxe picture thread.

Now is Ganz going to tell us when this is fixed and we can schedule parties again or do we just have to try it again after maintenance? The Webkinz News does not usually tell us what has been "fixed".
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Okay, my first encounter with a party pack, I scheduled everything and sent out all of the invitations and hit the last button and the party pack ended up back in my dock and the extra items that I placed in everyone's bags were gone out of my dock except for 3 of them.

I went through the whole process again and added more items to the bags and sent the invitations out again, only this time the time slot that I picked was showing unavailable so I had to have it on the next half hour.

I received two invitation acceptances from each of the people that I invited (for both times that I had chosen). This made me think I was having 2 parties with all my friends.

The first party, only 4 of my friends were able to show up. The others could not get into the room even though they had the GO TO Button in their rooms. The next half hour only 1 of my friends were able to get to the party so we were unable to play the games requiring 3 people. We were unable to get any cake at the party but we were in the right room at least. We did end up getting another loot bag but that only made a total of 7 loot bags for the 2 parties. I invited a full party of 9 for both.

This is frustrating when one of your best friends cannot make it into your party no matter what they try. It becomes extra frustrating when that friend has been unable to show up to any of the parties I have given and she is on the list everytime. I got into her parties but they were not without their own glitches.

Today I was invited to 2 parties and gave one of my own. I got into the 1st party with no problem and had a good time but the rest of my friend's guests were partying elsewhere by themselves. We also had an unexpected guest which we welcomed to stay because they were having troubles too and we also had an undefined present. Whatever that is. This doesn't seem to be a "Person." We cannot see them, they just show up in the games and do nothing which ruins the games sometimes. What are these?

I had to save right there because the other half of my post was all of the sudden deleted for some reason.?????????

The next party was the one that I gave. A total of 8 of us were to be there and only 5 were able to get into the party. Here again my friends were out there again with no GO TO button this time, unable to party with the rest of us friends. This is so very frustrating to me because I invite everyone that I want to be there and I expect their presence so as to have the funnest party we can have. Even though the ones that are able to show up end up having a good time, we are still unhappy that our other friends are out there trying to get in and are unable.

Tonight I was invited to a party and it seems as though most were able to come but there were two friends that were in the space room party to the rest of us but they were themselves in a circus room party. Not knowing what it was we were doing at all. We all could talk to each other but we couldn't play the same games together.

Right after this party, there were I think 4 of us back in the space room at another party that was not planned and there were another 4 people that were in a cheerleading party room but right there with us. We ended up having fun but the one who was giving the party wasn't even there. The rest of their crew was probably at the cheerleading party room where they were supposed to be. We will probably never know.

I really enjoy these parties so I hope that Ganz can get the glitches fixed very soon so as to avoid anymore unneeded frustration and let us just get back to having very fun parties with all our friends. Everyone that we invite.

Last edited by karkar99; 06-22-2010 at 09:32 PM..
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

The two parties I hosted had similar problems. I am hoping before I purchase another party these glitches will be fixed.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I was just about finished "planning" a space party on Sunday for next weekend when there was an error at the end and my party pack ended up back on the dock as well as the extra gifts I added. I "cooked" flying omelets for the extra gifts and when I tried to add them as extra gifts, there was a message saying unknown item, but it let me add them. I started all over again and was successful with completing the planning but decided not to add extra gifts. I noticed the original time was blocked out as a choice. On my page both parties are listed. I used my second account to see if I could attend the first party, and it looks like it will let me attend. I decided not to continue with requesting an invitation since I didn't know if it would lock up everything. My second party is full so I couldn't check that one. I guess I will try to be at both on Saturday. I don't know who will be at the parties or if anyone will be able to get to them.
Well, at least when I've been to parties, I've had fun, and I'm making some new friends.
Good luck to us - hope things improve.
tin is offline Female
Closed