Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #61
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Need party help Light green zone????ASAP

The parties are not working right now.
They are working on it.
You need to contact them to get kc back.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #62
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Zone Colors

I am wondering about this problem myself. There used to be multiple color zones, but I don't know what happened to all of them.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #63
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

Kept looking for party buttons, soooo frustrating! We miss you guys
GoldenGale is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #64
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just tried a house party to see if we get a button... it showed up! It's working! Let's hope the room parties are working too... I can't wait to see what the Christmas room looks like!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #65
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Still no button....
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #66
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Looks like the room parties still have no button. How depressing
Old 12-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #67
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

wow well did anyone come to your house party aunt?? lol House parties never seem to work anyhow,..but very interesting that you got a party button!! That may mean they are working on it! We can only hope!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #68
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I haven't been invited to or started any parties lately, so I have not yet experienced this problem. I'm sorry that it has been happening to so many people though, and it seems quite unfortunate. I hope Ganz fixes it soon so that we can all have fun parties to celebrate the holiday season.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:33 AM   #69
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Default Re: Need party help Light green zone????ASAP

So sorry! They are having issues with Christmas party packs. Hopefully they will resolve this issue soon. I would suggest you contact Ganz and let them know what happened. Maybe they can give you another party pack to replace the one you lost. Good luck!
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #70
nothing

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
wow well did anyone come to your house party aunt?? lol House parties never seem to work anyhow,..but very interesting that you got a party button!! That may mean they are working on it! We can only hope!
I invited another acct of mine, and they got in too. I think it was just a glitch, unfortunately, no other party worked. I hope this gets fixed before Christmas is over!
Closed

Tags
glitchy glitchy parties!, jesus loves you!, tigerdove is here, ~*gringernap, ~*gringersnap