Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 01:12 AM   #121
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by beaverlee
When I first started I had difficulties with party packs.. tonights episode left me completely confused. Thanks for the update, I will contact ganz. I also had the same pet get sick three times in a row tonight.. oh joy.

I also had the same thing happen on 1 of my accounts. The same pet got sick 3 times while I was doing my dailies and a challenge. On 2 of my other accounts a pet got sick as well. Also, I keep getting logged out whenever I'm trying to feed my pets and at other times during play I really hope these problems are fixed soon.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #122
nanasfroggie
Lil Kinz
ggwm2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

my party was Friday at 730 but no friends could get in! The "go to party" was missing from their rooms. Hope we get the party package from Ganz. Nanasfroggie
ggwm2002 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #123
Lil Kinz
83kimberly is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got invited to 3 parties in the last week and haven't been able to get to any of them. I go to my room but no button shows up to "go to party" I have never been to a party so I hope I get some more invites when it is working. 83kimberly
Old 12-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #124

kittylove123 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I just tried a party too, and it isn't working. No party button has showed up for two days now. And they aren't just the new Christmas ones either. So sad

party packs have never worked! once i was on the phone with my friend who was having a party at the time, (i was at it), and SHE GOT LOCKED OUT OF HER OWN PARTY!
kittylove123 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #125
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Well last night we had some working parties yeah!!!! I am pretty sure they are fixed now unless technical investigator guy messes it up again.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #126

Mowgli will become famous soon enough

last week i tried to have a party. there was no "go to party" button. good to know others were having problems and it wasn't just me.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:05 PM   #127
olivialu10
Lil Kinz

WebkinzStarGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I make my party and then it won't say go to party! And its not just for christmas boxes its for all of the boxes for me!

I'm glad its not just me!!! I thought it was.....*whew* makes me feel better
Old 12-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #128
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

the other day the Go To Party button showed up, but the host wasn't home, so who knows if it would've worked
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #129
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I tried to have a party; I double checked the 2 zones available (blue & yellow) and set up my party. When the party was due to start, my available zones changed (green and yellow). I'd chosen blue! No party and now REALLY confused about what Ganz is trying to do with the whole zone thing!
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #130
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

I was invited to 2 parties today and the "go to" button didn't show up for either party. My hubby is having the same issue, invited to a different party (thought at the same time) and we are sitting here waiting with no button showing no matter what we do. I have also noticed that the mail from my kinzbox is now only showing mail from dec. 9th and earlier, even though I got mail today that I cannot find now.
leftykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchy glitchy parties!, jesus loves you!, tigerdove is here, ~*gringernap, ~*gringersnap