Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #101
kids228
Webkinz :)

AMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs down Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

I tried the two Christmas party packs 750kc and 1000kct and nothing please fix it.
AMDAL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #102

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

Same here I was on line and ended up missing 3 partys because the green zone was not available and the other two partys had no party button that I could click on. I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong. I am going to wait for them to fix the problem before I do my party.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #103
9Belle

9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute

My Go-To Party button has not shown up for the last two parties I have had. It is disappointing when a Party costs 1000 Kinzcash and then doesn't work.
9Belle is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #104
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I did the party pack which takes you to a party room (not your room) and it didn't work. I received a gift of the room pack (in your room) and invited about four friends and waited and the party never worked. I don't often have a party with a few friends and it seems like every time I do there's a glitch and it doesn't work.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #105

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Yes! Yes! I was supposed to attend a party on Monday, and never got the "GO TO PARTY" button.

I felt really bad that i could not attend.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #106
Lil Kinz
Phantom is an unknown quantity at this point

Have been invited to four parties and none of them have come up. Not happy. Afraid to organize a party as it will probably not work.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #107
TommyT is on a distinguished road

I tried to have 2 parties in the last week and the Go to party button was not available. I have another one scheduled for Saturday.

Last edited by TommyT; 12-16-2011 at 11:23 AM..
TommyT is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #108

SquirrellyGirli has a spectacular aura about

Yes, we have lost at least 3 parties, one was a room party over the past 2 weeks.
SquirrellyGirli is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #109
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Everyone seems to be fooling around with parties trying to get them to work and the only ones that seem to work is the house party pack and it only works if it is set for the party to be "right now!" So not much time for anyone to return invites or anything. And even then the party is pretty glitchy. So it seems anything that is scheduled isnt working. I dont think you can do "right now" for a clubhouse party.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #110
penc

lilreaiscool is just really nicelilreaiscool is just really nice

I wasted 3 or 2 party packs! Please fix Ganz!!
lilreaiscool is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchy glitchy parties!, jesus loves you!, tigerdove is here, ~*gringernap, ~*gringersnap