Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Parties do not work!!please fix ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
Oh darn, I didn't know and my son and I set up a Clubhouse one for him this evening. We'll see....
Hopefully you are able to. Let us know.
It is probably a server thing, it probably works on 1 server and the lucky ones able to are all on that server. They said let them know if it isn't working because it should be. I would like to see 1 person actually able to, because no one I have talked to have
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #92
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I just got off the phone with a person from ganz and they told me they are aware of the problem and she would forward the info on to whoever that they still are not working. She actually logged into my account and tried to go to the party herself. I was told not to set up anymore parties and to call them at the end of next week to see if they have fixed the problem (END OF NEXT WEEK! YIKES!) They refunded me for the bad parties.
I was able to go to a house party in my room last night but I was the only one there and it has to be set for the party to start "right now". (not scheduled in advance). A party by yourself is pretty boring lol.
Thanks for letting us know about the refund. I just called and got my daughter's KC refunded for the party she tried to host today. The rep did say to hold off "for awhile" on parties.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #93
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

The front pg should be warning us about this and letting us know when parties are a go.
charming is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #94
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Hopefully you are able to. Let us know.
It is probably a server thing, it probably works on 1 server and the lucky ones able to are all on that server. They said let them know if it isn't working because it should be. I would like to see 1 person actually able to, because no one I have talked to have

We're about an hour away, but I'll let you know
smwcat is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #95
hi
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Zone Colors

I remember for a short period of time, there were tons of color zones. There was red, orange, light blue, dark blue, yellow, and green. I don't know why they've disappeared, but I hope Ganz brings them back someday.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #96
Grammy53 is on a distinguished road

Default In Room Parties

Does anyone know what's going on with the in room parties? I've been invited to 4 this week and am in my room at the party time with my phone on the correct color and no party happens? Any explanations?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #97
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: In Room Parties

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...se-fix-724692/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #98
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Had four people accept their invites and not one was able to attend our party (one hour ago). None of us had the "Go To Party" button in our rooms. So disappointing
smwcat is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #99
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

Hey, me neither! I've actually never been able to make a party work. Sorry this is happening to you ): Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon!
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #100

milesdonnamci is a name known to allmilesdonnamci is a name known to allmilesdonnamci is a name known to all

I was supposed to have a party last night & it didn't work for me either. I know that at least one person that I invited was online, but couldn't go to the party either.
milesdonnamci is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchy glitchy parties!, jesus loves you!, tigerdove is here, ~*gringernap, ~*gringersnap