Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
smurf1120
Webkinz :)

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Parents Club St Patricks Extra Day Ad campaign

It was announced that Ganz extended the ad campaign for the St Patrick Day stuff for today also (front page of Wiki today). I have searched high and low for the ad today to the tune of 1.5 hours and never once saw the ad, I never had this problem any of the previous days. Several times I did come across a page with what I believe might have been the ad at the bottom, but it was blank with a message that said invalid campaign id.

Has anyone else experience this?
urf1120 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Parents Club St Patricks Extra Day Ad campaign

I haven't been able to find it either... and I was hoping they might be more "giving" of the jukebox today. Never got one on any of our accounts.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 03-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
I haven't been able to find it either... and I was hoping they might be more "giving" of the jukebox today. Never got one on any of our accounts.
Good Luck to You! I was lucky enough to get a total of (3) jukeboxes out of 3 accounts during the entire campaign, so that I believe is going to be a rare item., and not easy to come by. Good Luck.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I'm not finding the ad anywhere today either. I hope that they decide to extend it one more day since today doesn't seem to have worked. I think that we got the jukebox on a total of four accounts out about seven accounts that we did regularly and another nine that we did from time to time. (Didn't work real hard to find the ads for those accounts.) I really wanted the jukebox for my own account, but was not lucky enough to win it.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I gave up on searching for those ads. It always took me about 45 minutes to find an ad :c
Either way, I haven't seen it today either
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 AM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We gave up after an entire hour of searching - with 2 browsers!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I'm not really fussed. I got 2 jukeboxes on my small account and 2 mics. (:
Maybe Ganz will extend it again, since it didn't work..
Closed