Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
zandhele
Lil Kinz

zandhele is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Parent's Club click to win not awarding prizes

In the brand new (as in starting today) click-to-win in the Parent's club (associated with WebkinzNewz) the ads are not showing up very often at all, and if you manage to find one, after you fill out the form, the page that comes up is the form page AGAIN, with the fields empty, and in red test across the top it says: "Error: No items to gift"

This was reported here: Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! by Ms. Mom today at 2:17pm. She includes a screen shot of the error message.

I experienced the same problem with two different accounts myself today.
zandhele is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Parent's Club click to win not awarding prizes

View Post Originally Posted by zandhele
In the brand new (as in starting today) click-to-win in the Parent's club (associated with WebkinzNewz) the ads are not showing up very often at all, and if you manage to find one, after you fill out the form, the page that comes up is the form page AGAIN, with the fields empty, and in red test across the top it says: "Error: No items to gift"

This was reported here: Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! by Ms. Mom today at 2:17pm. She includes a screen shot of the error message.

I experienced the same problem with two different accounts myself today.
WELCOME to WI.

i have had the same message come up. no bathtub awarded. hope they fix it soon.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i'm sorry this happened to you. as others have said, it has not been working and it seems as though they have already entered the contest even if they haven't, so it won't award the prizes.. i hope they fix this soon. oh and welcome to WI!
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
zandhele
Lil Kinz

The issue seems to have been fixed later that same day - how do I close this thread or move it to "fixed"? (thanks for the welcome, by the way - have been using WI for a while but hadn't posted before)
Old 01-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

Thumbs down Re: Parent's Club click to win not awarding prizes

I have been getting warnings from my antivirus software that some of the ads appearing on the Parent Club are "dangerous" sites. Anyone else been getting that message?

It sure seems Ganz is going downhill.
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by WizardsGirl
I have been getting warnings from my antivirus software that some of the ads appearing on the Parent Club are "dangerous" sites. Anyone else been getting that message?

It sure seems Ganz is going downhill.

I use a Mac, so no antivirus software to alert me, however lately I have been getting pop-up ads from the Parent Club (but not Webkinz Newz) even though my browser is supposed to prevent them from popping up.. it's really annoying and making me question the how safe the Parent Club website is to visit
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

zandhele-

edit your first post
then hit the Go Advanced button under the edit box.
The title of the thread will now have a box above the edit box, and the status also has a box beside it.
Change status from Major to Fixed.

To just close any thread, press the red flag under your name
You will get a text box - enter Please close thread.
A mod. will do so as they have time.
=======

Welcome to WI!

Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
zandhele
Lil Kinz

Thank you Twizzlerz but it appears that I don't have the option to edit my own posts (checking into the FAQ's it appears that administrators control whether or not someone can edit their posts or delete their own threads). Strange that I'd not have the option to edit my own stuff but oh well. If I could, I'd change it to fixed Thanks for the directions though - if I post again and can actually edit THAT post I'll remember - LOL.
Closed