Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
This is Halloween!
Webkinz :)

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Osslily Seeds AND Donut Seeds won't update image

If anyone has ossilily seeds (Collie PSI), they probably know about this. I was in my garden and I noticed my ossilily seeds needed to be harvested. I harvested them and they still needed to be harvested. I left the room and entered my yard again, and the seeds had replanted themselves. This also happens when I need to rake them.
Anyone else having this problem?
And if you are, do you know which server your account is on (I know I don't )? I don't know if this is a problem restricted to one server or if it is a server-wide problem.
Thanks
~Musicgurl

UPDATE: Donut seeds also won't update image

Last edited by Musicgurl; 08-23-2011 at 07:56 PM..
Musicgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Osslily Seeds won't update image

It is annoying....those and the POTM donut seeds have never updated when gardening for as long as I've been playing. Only when you leave the yard and come back.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Yeah, i noticed this as well. It's just a glitch GANZ needs to fix when they get the time.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
This is Halloween!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
It is annoying....those and the POTM donut seeds have never updated when gardening for as long as I've been playing. Only when you leave the yard and come back.
Oh . . . I never knew about the donut seeds doing that, I only just got them a couple of days ago in the Clubhouse. Great. Hopefully Ganz will fix that soon. I really don't mind it, unless I just raked.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
Oh . . . I never knew about the donut seeds doing that, I only just got them a couple of days ago in the Clubhouse. Great. Hopefully Ganz will fix that soon. I really don't mind it, unless I just raked.
I would not count on Ganz ever fixing this. It has been going on for years now and certainly is not on their priority list. Although it's annoying, there are a lot of other things that they need to fix first.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
This is Halloween!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I would not count on Ganz ever fixing this. It has been going on for years now and certainly is not on their priority list. Although it's annoying, there are a lot of other things that they need to fix first.
I know. It would be nice if they did fix this though. I know they need to deal with the floating objects in your dock in Google Chrome thing.

Last edited by Musicgurl; 08-07-2011 at 03:36 PM..
Old 08-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
This is Halloween!

Spoiler: show

These are smiles so posts don't merge

Ok, so now we know donut and oslily seeds don't update their images after you rake or harvest them. Does anyone know if the banana split seeds do this too? (I would check, but I don't have them)
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes I noticed this. How long has this glitch been here? Will ganz ever fix it?
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #9
This is Halloween!

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
Yes I noticed this. How long has this glitch been here? Will ganz ever fix it?
1. I don't know how long that's been happening.

2. I don't think Ganz will ever fix it. Not unless there comes a day where everything in Webkinz is perfect and they can spend time on the minor things that don't interfere with game play.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #10
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

They ned to fix this, and items getting stuck!! Were ever i put my collie seeds they freeze p when i leave!! It truely does make me mad, becaue then i always have to send a thing to ganz and have them get it out, EVERYTIME!!!
Closed