Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #61
zialucia
Webkinz :)

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pet Of The Month Problem

Same for me. No pet-of-the-month prize after adopting the schnauzer just now.

luciar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #62
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: No Pet of the Month in Asian yet

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I have to call long distance from ASIA!!!!
You know, I wondered about that. I know it is frustrating for those of us in the US with Asian accounts, but how about the people actually in Asia??? How frustrating is that to not be able to get things done when you are supposed to, because Ganz runs on US time??

Hopefully they are aware of the problem and won't give too much trouble fixing it...I'll definitely wait to adopt my other Schnauzer, until most people seem to be getting their loot bags.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #63
ow! Mario is a

Snoop is a jewel in the roughSnoop is a jewel in the rough

Oh guys thanks so much! You are very helpful! Lets hope we all get are gift soon. Whenever you get more info post here! Kreiger will be happy you did!LOL
Snoop is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #64
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks AgtPix.

We're in same boat.

Thought they'd be closed today, had planned to call Monday.

So we'll call and add our 2 cents.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Just give your new POTM an extra hug and tell them
that they are so special as a New Year adoptee that their special
items needed extra work to make them just perfect, and they'll
arrive soon

Update:
Just called. They are very aware of issue -- many calls today.
Rep said they are hoping it will be done today, but they
are not really given a time frame.
Supposedly items will appear in dock automatically for anyone who
adopted through the fix.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-01-2010 at 10:50 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #65
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I didn't get mine either, I am so upset and so totally disappointed.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #66
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

It happened to me a few months back they told me to wait till the 3rd or 4th to adopt to avoid any glitchs hope that helps
cheyenneg is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #67

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default POTM item problems...

My mom adopted her Webkinz Schnauzer at about 8am this morning, and did not get her POTM item. I am calling Ganz and I hope that they answer. Have any of you guys not gotten your POTM item before???

Love yah lots,
katiekinzz
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #68

Kitkat120896 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: POTM item problems...

Yeah I got the normal gift box but I didn't get my pet of the month "gift bag"!!
Did you get any reply from Ganz?

:sch:
Kitkat120896 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #69
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: pet of the month

Happy New Year!!!

There are 4 other threads in GR about this.

I figured they'd be closed today, but it seems Cust Serv is open.
So I called also to add my 2 cents.

Several have called & reps said no one got bag today, so this is above and beyond
they regular some don't work.

They are hopeful all will receive items in dock sometime today.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-01-2010 at 12:15 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: pet of the month

dixiecup, customer service IS there today and they ARE working on it...I have talked to them and they said people would get their items today if adopted today, just not at time of adoption until it is fixed...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Closed