Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

436194 knows the way
436194 knows the way436194 knows the way436194 knows the way

Default Re: No POTM item!

What is hard about it is, I have had my Schnauzer code for several weeks and have been waiting to enter it so I could get the new Carousel. Now I have to call Ganz and wait a week to get this new item. POTM prizes are unique in that if you have all of the 24 other POTM items on the account you are guaranteed to get the new Carnival Carousel.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 03:11 AM   #32
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

So you were going to get the one you wanted anyway and now you have to wait? That is sad and I am sorry you have to wait that long to enjoy it. I was just trying to look on the bright side. For those out there who would like to choose what they get it's not such a bad deal. But for someone like you who has all of them I can sure understand your fustration.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 03:38 AM   #33

436194 knows the way
436194 knows the way436194 knows the way436194 knows the way

Here is the response I got from Ganz. Maybe next Monday, January 4th I will get another reponse with a telephone number to call. If I would have just waited until after maintenance, I would not have to wait until at least the middle of next week for my carousel. This means tomorrow I will have to go looking for another Schanuzer. Does anyone know where I can order a code on line? Wegotwebkinz is out of Schanuzer codes. Is there another place to get a code fast.... Today I ordered 3 White Terriers and 3 Himalayan Cats from Ameriwade, but they were out of Schanuzers.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

This is an automatic response to inform you that Webkinz has received your information.
A customer service representative will respond to your request in approximately 1 to 3 days.

Please note that the time estimated may vary without notice if we receive a large amount of requests.

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support

Last edited by 436194; 01-01-2010 at 03:43 AM..
Old 01-01-2010, 03:47 AM   #34
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
Here is the response I got from Ganz. Maybe next Monday, January 4th I will get another reponse with a telephone number to call. If I would have just waited until after maintenance, I would not have to wait until at least the middle of next week for my carousel. This means tomorrow I will have to go looking for another Schanuzer. Does anyone know where I can order a code on line? Wegotwebkinz is out of Schanuzer codes. Is there another place to get a code fast.... Today I ordered 3 White Terriers and 3 Himalayan Cats from Ameriwade, but they were out of Schanuzers.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

This is an automatic response to inform you that Webkinz has received your information.
A customer service representative will respond to your request in approximately 1 to 3 days.

Please note that the time estimated may vary without notice if we receive a large amount of requests.

Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support
Oh, I got that too. I'm sure Ganz will be replying to our emails soon. In fact, they probably will not even be replying. Like another member here said, they probably will just put the loot bag into our account and we'll get an automated message. No biggie.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 05:10 AM   #35
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

I patiently waited until after maintenance to adopt and still didn't receive my loot bag. Shame on Ganz.
foggybear is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 05:31 AM   #36

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

I didn't get mine either!!!! I waited until after maintenence. Oh I hope I hope I will be able to pick my prize. I so want to surprize my daughter who made a mistake and entered hers on Christmas day. How cool would that be to send her the carousel?? She is the sweetest little thing. Would make my day.

Last edited by Yeshualovesme; 01-01-2010 at 05:42 AM..
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 06:11 AM   #37

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, this is looking pretty common this morning!
We didn't get one either! I thought it might be because we already have a Schnauzer on the account but apparently not.

I guess we'll have to call too. OH it would be such a nice New Years Present if Ganz could just get it together!!!!

On and also to mention, we just get duplicates of everything!! We have storage rooms full of ambulances, and tennis shoe cars, the geode things, big gift boxes, etc.... We're tired of that too, it makes it not even worth it to go buy more pets.

Have a Happy & Safe New Years everyone!

Last edited by BSW44; 01-01-2010 at 06:29 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 08:04 AM   #38

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: pet of the month

Seems as if a lot of people aren’t getting the POTM loot bags this morning.
People buy the pets well in advance to assure having one for the specified month, YET apparently even Ganz recommends not adopting it for 3 or 4 days after the month has begun.
Good Ol’ Ganz!!!
You can’t get Christmas gifts on Christmas,
You shouldn’t adopt POTM at the beginning of the month
All of Webkinz is full of glitches, glitch after glitch, after glitch.
When is Ganz going to run out of excuses and sympathy?

DO THESE PEOPLE NEED A CALANDAR?????

I guess you will have to call too, on Mon.
Which I understand calling them can be quite a nightmare too.
Good luck
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is a KNOWN and ongoing issue. DO NOT adopt the pet on the first of the Month. It is really a hard lesson to learn. It seems we see this month after month and people continue to see if they can get by with their adoption. Some it works, others it does not.
BUT, a while back Ganz had warned us that it may not work to adopt the pets on the first day of the month. It seems to be even MORE so today because it is a holiday and they won't be back until Monday to fix this issue.
Here is Mathmom2's guide to help you through the next few days when you are speaking with a Ganz Rep:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-435468/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #40

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

you think ganz is full of excuses and problems... lol... zynga has more than ganz can even dream for :p

anyways, that kinda (censored lol) for you hazy. i wish i could help
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Closed