Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

melnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant future

Default Re: pet of the month

I called this morning about this issue, since it was supposed to be fixed yesterday.
I got through with no problem, but the rep that I spoke with said they had been unable to fix the issue as of yet. (That was rather obvious, I thought.)
I asked when they expected to have it resolved, and was told that it was supposed to be yesterday, and since it didn't work as planned, there was no set date for a fix at this time. I was told to just keep checking Webkinz Newz.
Very frustrating, since this month is my birthday, and I sat on that Schnauzer for nearly three weeks.

I adopted mine very early, around 5am.
My daughter adopted one in the afternoon on the same day, and she did get her POTM loot bag. So I am guessing that it is safe for anyone who has one now to adopt it.
That is the last time I will adopt a POTM on the 1st though.
Melnoch
melnoch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #112
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I went to the estore contact page, found a number 888-818-8770, got the option of getting Webkinz support and talked to a lady, getting the same response, they don't know when, they are working on it, hopefully today, they don't know...

I also told her I would have my crying very upset children call if this is not resolved and they can explain it to my child why they don't care

Last edited by FrogKissingLady; 01-05-2010 at 12:38 PM..
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #113
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am glad that at least some of you got through. I have never found webkinz news to be any good for this kind of information. If they do post an update, which I doubt they will do, something else then almost immediately gets put on the front page so that you can't find it.

At least I can now quit trying to call since as I suspected they have no idea when it will be fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #114
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Marnabear, I think you should call, I think EVERYONE should call...let them know we are NOT happy, our kids are NOT happy and this will not be tolerated! We are PAYING customers and we should NOT be treated like this...we should get answers on why they can't fix it, when they estimate it to be fixed and what they are doing to prevent this from happening again...call 866-WEBKINZ, if that is busy, try 888-818-8770...everyone call and let them know your feelings on this, the more they realize the damage they are doing to their own selves, maybe it will speed things along to fix it...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #115

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The thing that gets me the most is WHY do they advertise them like THIS -
Click the image to open in full size.
If this is such a WELL KNOWN glitch. Sometimes people even treat you like you’re dumb, if you didn’t know it already. It’s been going on for YEARS!!
WHY does Ganz STILL say ANYTIME???? And all the past POTM adds that I can find say the same thing.
It’s not about not getting the loot bag, it’s not even about the glitch, it’s not about them being late correcting it …………
For me it’s about the advertising,
Unknowing people buy these POTM pets and wait diligently until the first of the month to adopt them, and then it’s - BAM, “OH you didn’t know? You NEVER adopt them on the first”
Seems almost like false advertising to me?
I guess they will get it fixed sooner or later …………………
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #116
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
Marnabear, I think you should call, I think EVERYONE should call...let them know we are NOT happy, our kids are NOT happy and this will not be tolerated! We are PAYING customers and we should NOT be treated like this...we should get answers on why they can't fix it, when they estimate it to be fixed and what they are doing to prevent this from happening again...call 866-WEBKINZ, if that is busy, try 888-818-8770...everyone call and let them know your feelings on this, the more they realize the damage they are doing to their own selves, maybe it will speed things along to fix it...
I will try some more, but I doubt it will help. I just wish they would quit adding new features for a while and fix the things that don't work properly instead.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #117
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Still no loot bag for me...I adopted my schnuazer on Jan. first and was waiting eagerly for yesterday only to find that I didn't get the loot bag like I had hoped. What's up Ganz? This is not fair! I paid a god $5 for my schnauzer! (Wallgreens ) and I don't want to have to do it again. I don't like getting double webkinz. When I called, they were as sweet as honey saying that they will 'Get the loot bags to everyone who didnt get one. Don't worry, you'll get yours soon.' WHERE IS IT? stinking Koala who 'stole' them. (read the Webkinznewz article.) If I could, I'd complain. But to who? they wouldn't listen. not after al these calls about the same thing. hopefully they get it fixed soon becuase I am NOT happy!

Last edited by i'm unique:); 01-05-2010 at 01:20 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #118
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Here's another contact:

<webkinzsupport@ganz.com>

I agree with FKL - everyone should let them know as many ways as possible how they feel.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease - they do keep stats internally [so I was told by a rep],
so it does reflect.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #119

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Hello people without loot bags. I am also one of you. I have been patiently waiting for this fantastic bag of goodies. It makes me even more sad because this was a gift by a dear BFF that also loves Webkinz as much as I do. She was very upset that my Christmas present has caused me problems. So. . .we wait.
1withGod is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #120

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Unfortunately, daughter and I are among the many who didn't know that you don't adopt a POTM on the first day, so now we have two accounts with no loot bags! It seems to me that if they have POTM activities from the very first day (and who wants to miss out on them?), they should make it possible to adopt on a POTM on Day One.

If this is a regular problem, they surely should have some idea what it is and now to fix it... you would think.

Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for this month, and live and learn for next month!

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
The thing that gets me the most is WHY do they advertise them like THIS -
Click the image to open in full size.
If this is such a WELL KNOWN glitch. Sometimes people even treat you like you’re dumb, if you didn’t know it already. It’s been going on for YEARS!!
WHY does Ganz STILL say ANYTIME???? And all the past POTM adds that I can find say the same thing.
It’s not about not getting the loot bag, it’s not even about the glitch, it’s not about them being late correcting it …………
For me it’s about the advertising,
Unknowing people buy these POTM pets and wait diligently until the first of the month to adopt them, and then it’s - BAM, “OH you didn’t know? You NEVER adopt them on the first”
Seems almost like false advertising to me?
I guess they will get it fixed sooner or later …………………
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Closed