Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 05:09 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

MS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to all

Default Re: pet of the month

Kept checking my account yesterday (Monday) but no POTM loot bag.

I decided to wait until after the 2-4 update and check again...................

{crossing my fingers}........<anticipation>........... No loot bag.

My big plan is to call Ganz first thing, if I hear any new news, I will let everyone know. I am going to cry myself back to sleep now. <goodnight>
MS61739 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 06:52 AM   #102

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, nothing here either, so don't feel so bad. I don't suppose anyone got them yesterday.
They did say Monday but, I guess it just didn't happen.
I'm sure it will, they are aware of it for sure, it's not new news!!

Maybe it was more complicated to fix than they thought?

But I'm sure they will fix it sooner or later.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #103
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

I too am still waiting for my POTM loot bag. I was one who adopted first thing January 1, 2010. Very disheartened. Not really sure if I want to adopt any more. What a shame cuz I really loved it even with all the small glitches that occured regularly. This is a bit much though. Ganz, please restore my faith!
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #104

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Even though it's well after the first of the month, for those of you that are still waiting to adopt, I'd wait until the previous issue has been fixed.

No "early adopters" have gotten their loot bags yet, which tells me that they are STILL working on it, and just because it's already the 5th, I would still expect glitches while this area is being worked on.

It seems to be going o.k. for some but, if you adopt now, you may find yourself on the dreaded list of
"NO LOOT BAGS".

I hope it will be resolved soon.

I think at this point, the people that adopted on the 1st, should get to pick their loot!!!

BUT, just fixing it "normaly" seems to be dificult enough for Ganz, so I'd hate to throw a wrench in there, and mess it up worse. I might ask today though when I call, we'll see?

At least it didn't cut any new adopters out of "months activities" or you would have
the " Pet of 3 Weeks" by now, instead of POTM

Last edited by BSW44; 01-05-2010 at 07:31 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #105
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I have been calling for the past 45 mintues, phone stays busy for me....very frustrating
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #106

Yep, only "busy" for us too, they are probably tired of hearing about it.!
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

they know they messed up since it was officially announced on THEIR newz page that we would get the items on Monday but we didn't...they could at least have an update on the newz page or a recording when we call in
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #108

MS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to all

I too have called many many times this morning, but it is busy each time that I call.

I just wanted to do something about it, so I went to the Webkinz Customer Support link from the main page. They do have an option that is directly pointed at POTM issues:

I selected:

Customer Support link from main Webkinz page...
Comments/Suggestions (last option on screen)
then "Our Question does not appear above"

once this is selected, you have the option to pick:
"I had an issue when trying to adopt the pet of the month"
"My prize did not unlock"
"other"

The 1st and 2nd option apply, but "My prize did not unlock" is probably the better choice.

I submitted my information and received an email shortly thereafter saying this:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
This is an automatic response to inform you that Webkinz has received your information.
A customer service representative will respond to your request in approximately 1 to 3 days.

Please note that the time estimated may vary without notice if we receive a large amount of requests.
Thank you,
Webkinz Consumer Support
MS61739 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #109
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Has anyone been able to get through or have they taken the phone off the hook? There is nothing about it on the front page of webkinz news and if you go back there is now no date on the announcement that says the loot bag will be awarded on Monday of next week. But I know the original announcement was dated January 2.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #110

Yes it deffinatly said Monday, originaly, and yes the phone is probably off of the hook

But even if you did get through, the only answer you would probably get is "When we get it fixed, we will deliver the loot bags".

I can't imagine why this is so complicated for them but, then maybe it is.
BSW44 is offline Female
Closed